Tao balancing | The Legend of Mir

Tao balancing

protusconp69

So it’s always baffled me how wizzies can tu mobs 3 levels above(was 1 level below in original), warriors can whirlwind mobs there level and above but taos can not confuse mobs same level of above or have any skills like repulsion to push mobs away, obviously wizzies have trans and warriors have bc/sd, wouldn’t it be more balanced if they were able to have a means from an existing skill to do so.

Yeah confuse should be able to work at same level as TU for sure, and repulse is nowhere near as good on tao as it is for wiz

I really just want to see something from the GMs in terms of plans or something whatever I’ll take anything at this point

I mean let’s be totally honest Taos Pvp on another level lol so I hope this is Pve related
Yes pve, it would be beneficial for hunting/leveling as it helps wizzies, or nerf wizzies and warriors so have it’s equal across classes, tu is so op as is 🤷‍♂️

Considering TU able mobs ingame it’s no wonder levelling a wiz is fast however back to op thought confusion same as tu has been asked for so many times I had hoped the level 4 of this skill would have added this but no ……..

Success rate of Turn Undead at level 4 is 90% and drops to like 15% for level+3.. don't really think its fair to compare to confusion which is 100% success

What's wrong with Energy Repulsor?

I mean without TU crypt witches would just delete wizards as we don’t have the single target damage.

Success rate of Turn Undead at level 4 is 90% and drops to like 15% for level+3.. don't really think its fair to compare to confusion which is 100% success

If it was 100% success how come you still get hit off the mobs after you have done confuse and it’s implemented, also your missing the point of the levelled above your level aspect which is what I was raising in the first place 🙄

100% when it’s lvl 3 maybe defo not till then. TU regardless of its lvl can do 3 lvls above?.

All they saying is they can't confusion mobs st there same lvl or above 2 lvls like wizz can do

If a wiz is 200 can can tu lvl 202 mobs but tao cant do confusion the same lvl

So it’s always baffled me how wizzies can tu mobs 3 levels above(was 1 level below in original), warriors can whirlwind mobs there level and above but taos can not confuse mobs same level of above or have any skills like repulsion to push mobs away, obviously wizzies have trans and warriors have bc/sd, wouldn’t it be more balanced if they were able to have a means from an existing skill to do so.

I agree with this 100%. We should be able to confuse mobs a few levels higher.

And how comes taos pets are not the same level as the actual character? Why they lower level? Not fair at all as they can be LR by a lower level but wiz can tame pets 3 levels +? Lol 😅😵‍💫😒
#justicefornoobtaos

I agree with this 100%. We should be able to confuse mobs a few levels higher.

And how comes taos pets are not the same level as the actual character? Why they lower level? Not fair at all as they can be LR by a lower level but wiz can tame pets 3 levels +? Lol 😅😵‍💫😒
#justicefornoobtaos
The Tao pets a level lower so they can be repulsed if needed ie blocked in 🕵️‍♂️

Make taoist can confuse 3 level higher mobs with the success rate lower thn 100.. 90% and drop to 15% for level+3..
so its fair for both tao n wizz. (same success rate)

Back