SORT THIS SHIT OUT, FOR FUCKS SAKE | The Legend of Mir

SORT THIS SHIT OUT, FOR FUCKS SAKE

justbob

Where do I even start. This server forbids the sale of items / accounts / characters / for real life money (GG) - this has really got out of hand. THIS IS MY FINAL CONFESSION KNOWING EVERYTHING I KNOW I HAVE TRIED TO FORCE CHAINGE WITHOUT MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT BUT NOBODY LISTENS, THEY JUST THINK IT'S SOUR GRAPESS. (FUCK ANYONE WHO BELITTLED ME).
The entire pet situation is simply FUCKED. it is causing endless heartache, and quite frankly game destroying.
I don't care what anyone else says but a wizzy experiencing the same thing as WHAT I HAVE AND CAN SEE is experiencing pure shit, that has happened for too long now. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES
People want to say 'aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh it's been this way since X Y AND Z but NO it hasn't, how happy will opposite classees know to know what I know... People are SELLING THESE PETS FOR 300GG A POP. There are also people FARMING THIS. THIS HAS BECOME SO RIPE THAT HIGH LEVELS WHO KNOW ABOUT THIS level at least 2 or maybe 3 (I suspect more) characters using the server bonus to achieve such a bonus, to get spare storage characters to store/and/or steal these pets we are talking about, we have a huge fucking problem don't we, they are stealing from the poor and exploiting people below. THIS IS HOW IT IS. YES, I'M A WHILSTLE BLOWER WHO GIVES A FUCK I GAVE UP CARING WEEKS AGO WHEN I REALISED.
GM, GUESS WHO'S SELLING THESE PETS? A BDP pet sells for 300GG+ and people are buying them, this is absolutely astonoshing, and yet, IT IS happeening. WILL YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO ANYONE TRYING TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU. FOR FUCKS SAKE. I AM NOW SPELLING IT OUT, RE-FORM REQUIRED

Long as they being sold for GG and not irl $$ then everything is legit.

What kind of reform are you seeking with pet system? Just private msg GM and have your input, am sure he will look into this and amend if it’s for the servers benefit.

Also what drug you taking today? I want some that lol

300GG is like what £20? in what warped world is that OK, over £100 for what's required to hunt for 1 class? That's fucked man

1500gg, or like £100 or whatever it us in this dudes eyes is an acceptable amount to pay for pets. Wild counter argument

It is 1000000% ridiculous to have to pay gg for pets bud.

But its a legit exchange.

It's the price you pay if you're not in one of the big guilds to get to 4th bdp/rdd.

Sad but true 😞

It's either do that, make friends, or play warr/tao.

Again, its why i have a 187 tao. Legit made this tao for the sole purpose of helping MY guild get to 4th bdp. That's it.

I get your point and feel your frustration, but stay calm man. There is no need to vent out in such manner, you will likely get banned

24hr pet timer - no re tame aloud - solves the issues with stealing and limits the option for use of op pets like the bdp mobs

server will balance out - mc runes will go down in price as noob think pets r the only way to hunt, people will take advantage, make op kits cos its cheap again, people will flock back to playing wizz

Where do I even start. This server forbids the sale of items / accounts / characters / for real life money (GG) - this has really got out of hand. THIS IS MY FINAL CONFESSION KNOWING EVERYTHING I KNOW I HAVE TRIED TO FORCE CHAINGE WITHOUT MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT BUT NOBODY LISTENS, THEY JUST THINK IT'S SOUR GRAPESS. (FUCK ANYONE WHO BELITTLED ME).
The entire pet situation is simply FUCKED. it is causing endless heartache, and quite frankly game destroying.
I don't care what anyone else says but a wizzy experiencing the same thing as WHAT I HAVE AND CAN SEE is experiencing pure shit, that has happened for too long now. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES
People want to say 'aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh it's been this way since X Y AND Z but NO it hasn't, how happy will opposite classees know to know what I know... People are SELLING THESE PETS FOR 300GG A POP. There are also people FARMING THIS. THIS HAS BECOME SO RIPE THAT HIGH LEVELS WHO KNOW ABOUT THIS level at least 2 or maybe 3 (I suspect more) characters using the server bonus to achieve such a bonus, to get spare storage characters to store/and/or steal these pets we are talking about, we have a huge fucking problem don't we, they are stealing from the poor and exploiting people below. THIS IS HOW IT IS. YES, I'M A WHILSTLE BLOWER WHO GIVES A FUCK I GAVE UP CARING WEEKS AGO WHEN I REALISED.
GM, GUESS WHO'S SELLING THESE PETS? A BDP pet sells for 300GG+ and people are buying them, this is absolutely astonoshing, and yet, IT IS happeening. WILL YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO ANYONE TRYING TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU. FOR FUCKS SAKE. I AM NOW SPELLING IT OUT, RE-FORM REQUIRED
tbh if ur gunna say things like this you might as well name whos doing it, more of a public service thing =p

is it not true? Mr mustafa? why should we endure :-(
It is indeed true what you say, however the GM will most likely not read or pay attention to this post if you speak in that manner.
I believe if we all contacted him respectfully and told him about certain issues, with a few solutions in mind he would be more than happy to consider them

Meanwhile the big dogs with unlimited resources shit on the little man by exploiting the system as per, I like you Mustafa, always have just fed up.

A poll needs to be made, I've been stating this almost daily now. Majority of wizards are unhappy currently, there's only very few wizards who don't mind and don't want a change we need a poll.

24hr pet timer - no re tame aloud - solves the issues with stealing and limits the option for use of op pets like the bdp mobs

server will balance out - mc runes will go down in price as noob think pets r the only way to hunt, people will take advantage, make op kits cos its cheap again, people will flock back to playing wizz
Would murder the class.

I've said this before, wizzies have to choose between survival or damage. HP or MC. without pets, it would be nothing but HP just to survive, and most wizzies will not put the gg into the game that would be required to play the class and survive.

Unless pet availability was drastically changed.

-edit-

There's a reason theres a graveyard of wizards in the same level range on the Ranking. I've pointed this out before. No one that plays the class without ely kit and 10,000+ hp listens lol.

Either way, something still needs to be done. Things cannot stay how they currently are, a change needs to happen and I hope scorp will let the community decide

just stop the whole underground movement of shite, stop accepting blood money for pets everything will be ok without the high levels freaks calling the shots

just stop the whole underground movement of shite, stop accepting blood money for pets everything will be ok without the high levels freaks calling the shots
i dont know u ingame but im willing to help and im sure some of my guildies will too to get u tru 4th try to get ur pets..as i know u must be frustrated

After following the number of threads on this issue I have decided to push my Tao instead. I’ve only been playing for a couple of months and in that time I had mainly played a wizzy that is now in the 160’s. I’m not sure I want to invest more in that class if I am going to have serious issues once I get into the higher levels so I’ll hedge my bets into the Tao class for now.

I don't need pets to lvl and if these BDP pets are selling for 300gg!!! I want some of that action. I'll sell for 250gg to undercut others.

Goldie you don't play your wiz anymore lol

After following the number of threads on this issue I have decided to push my Tao instead. I’ve only been playing for a couple of months and in that time I had mainly played a wizzy that is now in the 160’s. I’m not sure I want to invest more in that class if I am going to have serious issues once I get into the higher levels so I’ll hedge my bets into the Tao class for now.
I've been playing my tao and tbh it's cheaper to gear, easier to kit, and an all around better class.

I love wizzy. Loved it on Dragon and Phoenix servers, but the way it is now? It's just too expensive to kit properly tbh. You need health runes and that's a minimum 6500gg for the 15 you'll need, not to mention socket costs.

It really wasn't worth the hassle tbh.

Threads like this DO NOT HELP

Please listen carefully

Andy will see this thread, take 2 seconds glance and go "ahh fuck sake wiz crying about pets again I'm done with this shit" and we will make things WORSE FOR YOU

He doesn't do things that people scream and cry about. He makes changes that people discuss calmly and with detailed and careful consideration

There's so many separate threads about this now, and it takes over threads that aren't even anything to do with pets

All this attention on pets is making Andy LESS LIKELY to do anything about it, to make a point. He doesn't like people who moan and cry. Even if he planned to do something about it, he will actively refuse to do it now to make a point. He wants to discourage this kind of forum takeover and ignoring your requests is his way of punishing you for being annoying about it

As I explained already on whichever other thread it was, there's a way to get something done, and a way to get nothing done. What you are doing is the way to get nothing done

Back