Bug Report - Identification Scroll bug? | The Legend of Mir

Bug Report Identification Scroll bug?

Mustafa13

Hi, i've opened almost a 100 (roughly 80) rings level 174-195 with the 1million gold scroll (best scroll) and not a single ring was artefact...

Is this normal? Or am I bugged.

Thanks.

Use a diff char, your account defo has a marker on it after all the drama on forum the other week. Haha.
Is this actually a thing? I only ask as I seem to never get decent drops compared to what I've seen some people getting. Makes no difference if in on drop pot or not. I've never wronged anyone in the game, I have the glowing karma thing. But the thought of being "blacklisted" has crossed my mind

Heroes league get drop rate and magic find bonus so it will improve
To add to this, I'm level 197 with nice heroes league perks + I had drop rate and magic find potion on + magic find stone. Didn't make a difference.

May I have my marker removed? ty

Last edited:
It's pure luck. I've revealed a ton without getting one artefact and then revealed a couple of artefacts on the trot later the same day.

To add to this, I'm level 197 with nice heroes league perks + I had drop rate and magic find potion on + magic find stone. Didn't make a difference.

May I have my marker removed? ty
Dude, there's no 'marker' get over it lol

If you insist you have bad luck, show us the numbers that back it up. Or is it just a gut feeling that is prone to obvious confirmation bias?

Dude, there's no 'marker' get over it lol

If you insist you have bad luck, show us the numbers that back it up. Or is it just a gut feeling that is prone to obvious confirmation bias?
Okay, I'll show you a video I took that day to prove it. You can't argue that there's a marker, and you can't say there isn't one. I'm just guessing it's there because the situation seems really unlikely. Imagine opening 100 rings and none of them turning into an artifact.

As for "Get over it" get over what exactly? There's nothing to get over pal. I'm trying to report a possible bug

It's pure luck. I've revealed a ton without getting one artefact and then revealed a couple of artefacts on the trot later the same day.
I understand it's pure RnG, but me a player who has good karma stats, how on earth do I open nearly a hundred rings with the most expensive scroll in game and not even get a single artefact? Do you realize how dodgy and unbelievable that sounds?
Luckily I recorded a video of me opening those rings, and will post it here.

I understand it's pure RnG, but me a player who has good karma stats, how on earth do I open nearly a hundred rings with the most expensive scroll in game and not even get a single artefact? Do you realize how dodgy and unbelievable that sounds?
How on earth is a video going to show anything? I'm not disputing that you got no artefacts from 100 IDs. What I'm challenging is that your results are different from anyone else's

How on earth is a video going to show anything? I'm not disputing that you got no artefacts from 100 IDs. What I'm challenging is that your results are different from anyone else's
What you're challenging me to prove is something impossible. You want me to try the same result on a hundred different chars?
Now that is for you to go prove, go save up 100 rings and record yourself opening every single one with a 1million gold scroll, gl

pretty sure karma rating effects it all
Yeah it does, I have a really really good karma rating though, I'm always wary of my Karma I don't kill players I usually let them go brown first.
Char name is literally dragonkarma, karma to me is a very important thing lol

Just out of curiosity my friend how many artefact ones did you expect to get from 100 with 1mill scrolls?

You’d have had more plus change if you opened with 100k scrolls then salvaged some of the rings and used the materials to upgrade a different ring to then salvage again for a higher grade material… learn to play the game already bro, like you keep saying you’re 197.

Back