Hiding pets | The Legend of Mir

Hiding pets

zad48231

Leading Contributor
Just an idea, not sure how plausible it is

Like we can show/hide stalls with ctrl-s, is it possible to have something similar to show/hide pets, so we can actually move around BW.

As a side benefit, it would also completely eliminate the idea of using pets to block doors. That's not been happening lately, but I know in the past you've extended doors to mitigate it, this would remove the issue permanently

Just an idea, not sure how plausible it is

Like we can show/hide stalls with ctrl-s, is it possible to have something similar to show/hide pets, so we can actually move around BW.

As a side benefit, it would also completely eliminate the idea of using pets to block doors. That's not been happening lately, but I know in the past you've extended doors to mitigate it, this would remove the issue permanently
The issue comes with the fact stalls cannot attack you in caves.

Imagine being stood there 1v1 a wiz, then you're instantly dead because you've hidden pets and actually 5 Claws were approaching you.

The issue comes with the fact stalls cannot attack you in caves.

Imagine being stood there 1v1 a wiz, then you're instantly dead because you've hidden pets and actually 5 Claws were approaching you.
Tbf that would be hysterical

Maybe make it non-persistent, so you have to enable hidden pets every time you log in, so it'll be hard to forget about

Just something like @pets to toggle visibility on and off would be nice

Tbf that would be hysterical

Maybe make it non-persistent, so you have to enable hidden pets every time you log in, so it'll be hard to forget about

Just something like @pets to toggle visibility on and off would be nice
It's not a bad idea. But perhaps make it only work in safe zones?

Certainly an option. I think this will need a lot of thought to make sure it doesn't break anything else. But that's a job for GM 😜
That's the only problem with making changes. Got to make sure it doesn't break anything else in the process. I imagine that finding a solution to these problems doesn't come without a few headaches 😂

Interesting concept, but the first thing that popped into my head when I read this was seeing a post on the forum from somebody thinking they were being stalked by a poltergeist because they forgot to turn it back on. :ROFLMAO:

Interesting concept, but the first thing that popped into my head when I read this was seeing a post on the forum from somebody thinking they were being stalked by a poltergeist because they forgot to turn it back on. :ROFLMAO:
It was just you in invisible mode running around casting frozen ground on people 😜

Back