Ask GM for help | The Legend of Mir

Ask GM for help

golson

Newby
Hello, everyone, it's a pleasure to be here. I'll introduce myself first. I'm a Chinese, and I'm also a fanatical mir2 fan. I have been exposed to mir2 since I was 18 years old, and this game has been with me for 15 years now. Maybe most people don't know about China's mir2. Most of China's servers are fast-food games. They are a cash cow range. The game makers never care about the interest and story of the game. They only focus on how to make the players pay. To be honest, I am tired of China's mir2 server. When I first came to Europe, I experienced several European style servers. I was very surprised. I was surprised that GM in Europe made the game so interesting. But because the Chinese government has limited our network, I can only buy VPN to reduce the network delay, but there is still a great delay, I can't easily improve the level and kill monsters. I'm very bold to come here. I hope I don't offend you. I see that the rising consul is a good server, but there seem to be few online players. I feel very sad because GM has spent a lot of time and energy to make servers, but it has not been rewarded or supported by many players. I think I will be sad for this. So I want to introduce it to China, translate it into Chinese, run it on Chinese servers, hope scorpion can help me, I'm willing to do anything, I'm willing to pay for it. I'm not malicious. I just like mir2. I just want Chinese players to experience European style servers. Finally, my English is not very good. I hope I didn't say anything wrong and there are some misunderstandings. I hope you can understand my mood at this moment. This is a salute.

You will want to go to https://www.lomcn.org/forum/ for server files, every private server pretty much comes from here. This server will also use them although its been heavily modified over the years.

Not sure the GM would be thrilled at the idea of sharing or selling anything that is unique to arcadia or p69 but you should be able to get a server up fairly swiftly and go from there :)

Thank you. To be honest, I don't like some people in lomcn. They are arrogant and arrogant. Another reason is that I like Delphi coding very much. Lomcn is full of C servers, which is not the real mir2

Back