Xmas guild challenge cave | The Legend of Mir

Xmas guild challenge cave

zad48231

Leading Contributor
I need to speak to the manager!

Any chance the mob count could be increased, or something added to make it a bit more challenging? We had 3F completely cleared in about 15 mins then most people just went off and did other things

Personally I was happy with it, so thank you, but really it is ideal for a lower level guild or a small group. Active guilds with a large group just bulldoze it effortlessly and there's not really any significant reward

Many of the group expressed their expectation of some boss to kill, but there was none to be found

Best regards,
Your friendly neighbourhood Karen

Hahahaha Karen!!

And yes I agree with this post, it seems the xmas guild challenge cave is only befitting for a maximum of like 8-10 players.
All it is, is the first three floor of the xmas event map but private, monster count is way way too low I'm pretty sure in a hour the whole thing can be cleared duo...... Please triple mob spawns, and also we were expecting to fight The troll boss but he wasnt there, we only killed brutes and 1 guardian thats it, 0% challenge. Exp would prob be shit if you went with a group bigger than 10 as the mob count is kinda too low.

Hahahaha Karen!!

And yes I agree with this post, it seems the xmas guild challenge cave is only befitting for a maximum of like 8-10 players.
All it is, is the first three floor of the xmas event map but private, monster count is way way too low I'm pretty sure in a hour the whole thing can be cleared duo...... Please triple mob spawns, and also we were expecting to fight The troll boss but he wasnt there, we only killed brutes and 1 guardian thats it, 0% challenge. Exp would prob be shit if you went with a group bigger than 10 as the mob count is kinda too low.
We had 11 in group, honestly could have cleared whole place in an hour with a group of 3 or 4

Mob density seems to have been cut drastically across the board on all the christmas maps.

The palace maps last year were 2k+ mobs each floor, you had to fight your way to each door and couldnt run 10 feet without running into 20+ mobs.

Now I’m running down long hallways to find 3 or 4 mobs. 2 players on the map, spent a half hour in there.

Xp is fine tbh, but mob density during a 115% moon and its this low? It’s not worth using any form of pots.

Never happy some people. Always want more
This is a serious thread, I don't understand why you're trying to troll us. If your guild was level 30 and you were able to attempt the cave you'd be saying the exact same thing.

Mob density seems to have been cut drastically across the board on all the christmas maps.

The palace maps last year were 2k+ mobs each floor, you had to fight your way to each door and couldnt run 10 feet without running into 20+ mobs.

Now I’m running down long hallways to find 3 or 4 mobs. 2 players on the map, spent a half hour in there.

Xp is fine tbh, but mob density during a 115% moon and its this low? It’s not worth using any form of pots.
Yeah mob density is ridiculous on this event especially in public caves, it's probably on purpose to make people buy GG then use the GG caves instead since they're a lot better. I heard this from many players that the public caves have almost half the amount of mobs they had last year lol

I expected a kr with frost troll king in and the 3 floors to have frost troll subs in, like bdp does with ely ores from the subs, and other materials as drops from normal mobs. Then mobs to be thicker with no tele ring or rts allowed. So you need to work together to get to kr in time alloted to kill the boss. This would of been perfect for an hour long cave once a day during event.....

Oh and add arcamon drops in there aswell please !

This is a serious thread, I don't understand why you're trying to troll us. If your guild was level 30 and you were able to attempt the cave you'd be saying the exact same thing.

Yeah mob density is ridiculous on this event especially in public caves, it's probably on purpose to make people buy GG then use the GG caves instead since they're a lot better. I heard this from many players that the public caves have almost half the amount of mobs they had last year lol
Mob densities are very similar to last year tbh, theres an element of luck / good fortune of the time of your visit to get a decent amount of mobs and the bosses tbh.

the mobs just melt basically when you look at them so rooms get cleared so fast.

def makes the private caves more attractive

Back