Feature Request - Xmas Event | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Xmas Event

Marshall9889

It's gonna be my 1st xmas event. 3rd for the year as myself started back in Jan 23. Managed to hit 188 and of course the exp should be based on 180++ table. Just to bring up this matter to GM attention,

1.Could you have possibly make adjustment on the exp table by its level instead of having same exp like 180?
2. Revise drop rate to a base like 200% (no exclusion)
3. Having generous rare/super rare, extremely rare item i.e. rejuv robe, ely kit. Tele ring, recall ring.
4. Not to forget generous drop of HP and all classes runes/ crystals instead of marbles.
5. Spell drop is good, but somehow it drops things that can be acquired from GG shop. Have them drop 164 spell above.
6. Some items are bound to acc like elysian ore and similar to it. Have them unbound for strictly item that dropped during the event so AH can useful.
7. Have extra storage capacity. I dont mind paying GG and of course at the reasonable price.

There lots more of request. Perhaps other can express their request and make this thread peaceful. It's just mere request. Cheers and Merry Christmas in advance.

There’s a happy middle ground for Ely ores, this is not the place to discuss as the OP is basically suggesting ideas for Xmas (we will gloss over the fact several posts have already been made encouraging ideas to be added on, so they are all together for gm)

It's gonna be my 1st xmas event. 3rd for the year as myself started back in Jan 23. Managed to hit 188 and of course the exp should be based on 180++ table. Just to bring up this matter to GM attention,

1.Could you have possibly make adjustment on the exp table by its level instead of having same exp like 180?
2. Revise drop rate to a base like 200% (no exclusion)
3. Having generous rare/super rare, extremely rare item i.e. rejuv robe, ely kit. Tele ring, recall ring.
4. Not to forget generous drop of HP and all classes runes/ crystals instead of marbles.
5. Spell drop is good, but somehow it drops things that can be acquired from GG shop. Have them drop 164 spell above.
6. Some items are bound to acc like elysian ore and similar to it. Have them unbound for strictly item that dropped during the event so AH can useful.
7. Have extra storage capacity. I dont mind paying GG and of course at the reasonable price.

There lots more of request. Perhaps other can express their request and make this thread peaceful. It's just mere request. Cheers and Merry Christmas in advance.
Tele ring recall ring ect does drop in events so do Ely and rejuv

Tele ring recall ring ect does drop in events so do Ely and rejuv
Yeh bud. However, kinda nice to have better/generous drop (as request). I got myself ely boots & necky during Halloween after spent like 1.7k gg on private cave. Im grateful for that. I also got my timestone which is for 7 days (if im not mistaken) drop from silver chest. I got myself visionary spell, drake neck and loads of training pot. I dont consider myself new to Mir but having opinions & sharing of ideas from seniors is much appreciated.

Yeh bud. However, kinda nice to have better/generous drop (as request). I got myself ely boots & necky during Halloween after spent like 1.7k gg on private cave. Im grateful for that. I also got my timestone which is for 7 days (if im not mistaken) drop from silver chest. I got myself visionary spell, drake neck and loads of training pot. I dont consider myself new to Mir but having opinions & sharing of ideas from seniors is much appreciated.
Spent double that and got nowt be greatful lol

I had 8k gamegold saved up for that halloween event specifically for the GG cave, but i got a hand injury and had to have surgery so it was a bit too difficult, was planning on hiring a leveller to do the levelling bit for me however I found the GG cave experience way too low so thought fuck it and spent that GG elsewhere

Back