Bug Report - Wooma Trident Drop Issue in Emily's Beginner Quest | The Legend of Mir

Bug Report Wooma Trident Drop Issue in Emily's Beginner Quest

SnowCat

Hey everyone,

I've been facing a problem in one of the beginner quests given by Emily. She asks for a Wooma Trident, but no matter how much I hunt in WT it just doesn't drop. (Cleared KR multiple times even with higher lvl chars to try and find one)

From searching the forums, it seems like I'm not the only one with this issue. Other players have also mentioned that they've been hunting for the Trident for a long time and eventually became too high-level to even talk to Emily.

I'm starting to think that the Wooma Trident might have been accidentally removed from the drop files in an update. This is really breaking the questline for new players.

Anyone else experiencing this or have any insights?

PS: I know this is a small issue, and most people just lvl past these quests, but I wanted to do them on a new char out of nostalgia.

Thanks,

They drop from the mobs that have tridents (can't remember the name, WoomaFighter maybe?)
Yes they should drop from Wooma Fighters.
And when I lvled my older characters years ago I am pretty sure they did, as I think there is more to this quest after the woomas. (Hidden Lands maybe?)
This is a bug report stating that they do not drop anymore.

I killed tons of them in WT, on all floors, not just KR, with both noob, and my lvl 100+ characters. I also asked people I met in KR if they saw any drop, and nothing.

Edit: Just search "wooma trident" and you will find more people commenting on how they lvled out of the quest before getting the drop. It is probably broken.

they actually don't i agree with him / her here from personal experience, been broken for a long long time

I can confirm that this is broken, I spent 2 hours trying to get a wooma trident but couldn't get one

It has been fixed in the new update!
Found a Wooma Trident while RT-ing on first floor and killing Wooma Fighters.
I could also progress with the quest. (Instantly going from lvl 36 to 44)

Thanks for the fix, will try to finish the quest line later.
Thread can be closed.

Back