whats going on here? | The Legend of Mir

whats going on here?

shadow

GM 5+ months later since the introduction of new spells, not a single warrior/wizards seen the latest spells drop.. only class whose spell been dropping are taoists, including the random celestial armours which are all classed as taoists.. what the hell man...

Last edited:
GM 5+ months later since the introduction of new spells, not a single warrior/wizards seen the latest spells drop.. only class whose spell been dropping are taoists, including the random celestial armours which are all classed as taoists.. what the hell man...

What about weapon ? You have Celestial War wep ?

What about weapon ? You have Celestial War wep ?

yea that was a surprise.. cant believe i got it.. i reckon it was a gift from GM for being such an awesome contributor to the health of the game.. come man.. 5+ years of playing.... other than that i dont consider my self that lucky with drops or anything

Celestial gear is quite rare, don't forget that it is a kit higher than the current monsters in game.

As for the skills they are not quite as rare in drop as other lower level skills. Perhaps the issue comes down to where people decide to hunt..

Back