What is left of Project69 to try? | The Legend of Mir

What is left of Project69 to try?

Hi

I am looking to check out Project69 after seeing the Decline and I feel it needs a bringing back.

What can be suggested?

I have an interest in Mir servers.

Hi

I am looking to check out Project69 after seeing the Decline and I feel it needs a bringing back.

What can be suggested?

I have an interest in Mir servers.

Channel your interest in to Arcadia before you invest too much time in to a server what has already had its day.

P69 is a great server and it's a testament to the people who run them that it is still open and can be accessed for nostalgia purposes. I wouldn't expect say suggestions to be implemented as they will rather cater to over 100 active players than like 5 on p69

The nostalgia in p69 has been fucked , there is still nostalgia but top end bosses are still dropping grand items as super rares that were introduced to the game in god knows 2000-and-what.

You got the strongest bosses in game dying in 2 seconds, perfect nostalgia they can barely get your health lower than full. the worst they can do to you is lower dura.
Give the players another year and you will have them dodging top bosses hits by either having too high ac/amc/agil, swear to god its already starting to happen, I do dodge few hits.

Tbh I would be able to solo 3x of the hardest bosses in p69 TOGETHER. legit 0 challenge on that game rn, cause the bosses are really old , boss stats are outdated were good back in 2011 but now 2022 player stats have quadrupled and the bosses are like the mobs in pet levelling cave.

In my opinion Game Master just simply doesn't care for the server anymore, and would rather close it but doesn't want to cause its his first server quite a shame though honestly.

It wouldn't even take 10 minutes to just look up the-used-to-be-real-bosses back in 2014 and buff them, by example 2000 DC , 100k HP each, how lazy / how busy can a GM be?!

Last edited:
Seriously dude, don't be like this Mustafa guy. I feel for him, he is so invested that he doesnt wanna accept the fact P69 is done and Arcadia is the focus by these developers now.
P69 is there to be accessed but even the dev team will advise you to play Arcadia.

I'm sorry Unknown Angel I honestly don't mean to annoy you, its just I'm really pissed, I've invested 4 years into this server and had my account robbed twice lol.

By the way, @Scorpian

About month ago or something the developers were thinking of merging project 69 onto arcadia, this idea got me really happy, but then they just abandoned it. >.<

I think a level merge would just be sufficient, no need to merge kits or stuff. just level merge is enough, highest player on our server is 184, and there's only 10 players who are 180 or above so i dont think arcadia will be ruined if it was merged?.

You don't annoy me my friend, a merge sounds good. All the players in one spot, mir has always been fun with a better community. Arcadia would benefit from a player who cares about it as much as you do with Project69

Back