what happens if... | The Legend of Mir

what happens if...

Mustafa13

What happens if you add Survive' onto a boots that already has Accuracy 8 on it, would that boots then become accuracy 16? Or would it remain accuracy 8.

I added survive onto my boots and it became accuracy 8 but I see some players with boots that have accuracy 8 on them without Survive' on them.

Thank you.

Do you mean agility or Accuracy ? Survive adds Agility I think 12 to exsisting stats so in theory if you have say 0 agility on boots you add survive you gain 12 agility and then can orb and Marble orb another 15 to them . making them 27 Agility maxed I maybe wrong ...... regardless of how much agility you have on them to start with without survive the max you can add is 15 from base 0 if a pair of boots had 6 agility on them to start still the max with just orbs and marbles will still be 15 is the hidden cap ....

Do you mean agility or Accuracy ? Survive adds Agility I think 12 to exsisting stats so in theory if you have say 0 agility on boots you add survive you gain 12 agility and then can orb and Marble orb another 15 to them . making them 27 Agility maxed I maybe wrong ...... regardless of how much agility you have on them to start with without survive the max you can add is 15 from base 0 if a pair of boots had 6 agility on them to start still the max with just orbs and marbles will still be 15 is the hidden cap ....
Accuracy, and thank you

Any accuracy and agility added by crafting/orbs is added to the stats given by mythic. Same applies to guardian mythic

Back