Warrior Speed + Slow Cap | The Legend of Mir

Warrior Speed + Slow Cap

Speed, this is up for a little bit of debate.
I did a test a while back, where I attacked the trainer for 1 minute and counted how many hits, did that for each attack speed from 1 up to 22. At 17+ all the results were the same. But GM pointed out some flaw in my testing method that I cba to explain here because it relates to the chances of a first hit landing while something is running away from you, so there are still advantages to going higher than 17

TLDR: 17 most of the time, but more is useful for certain circumstances

Slow, the number is the % chance you have of slowing a target each time you hit, so I guess logically 100 or more you would slow on every hit. I'm unaware of any actual hard cap on that

I was always told it's 22 for attack speed. But I'm still learning, so zades answer maybe more accurate. Maybe anything over 17 isn't going to really be noticeable 🤷‍♂️.

wanted to try avoid making a new thread if possible, does anybody know what the top 3 arcamons are for warriors? I'm guessing the yimmogi for PVP but what are the other options?

wanted to try avoid making a new thread if possible, does anybody know what the top 3 arcamons are for warriors? I'm guessing the yimmogi for PVP but what are the other options?
Usually warriors want things that hold bosses still (para/freeze)

So your best bet to achieve that is Tiger (can only be found during Xmas event, so you've got a bit of waiting to do!) or khazard. The khazard can be effective as it comes, but can also be upgraded to a dragon khazard using a dragon evo stone (1k gg in game shop, but can be found extremely rarely)

Frosttiger / Yimms / Khazard are best for warriors.

Doesnt hurt to have all 3 in youre bag tho and also if you name them you get 20 lifes before needing to repair

Like zade and frank said, those 3 pets will serve you well as a warrior. The yim comes in handy for levelling also. Set him to assist and just use frost frenzy and he will hold the aggro and stay close enough for your frost frenzy to stop him dying so easy.

I like to keep yim as an escape plan, works on all classes, if I've bitten off a bit more than I can chew and getting my ass kicked by a mass of mobs, spawn yim up and his poison will get all the attention off me for a few seconds, long enough to safely run away a bit and heal and rethink my approach

Is there any secret to leveling the arcamon? i have one of them dragons from the event at the moment but because its much lower level than the caves I'm hunting in it just insta dies. i tried to spawn it and leave it in safezone but it doesn't seem to gain hunger.

Once you've spawned the arcamon and got it rested in town the hunger level should reduce over time. Each food you feed it will increase its hunger by 1 level up to a maximum of 8. Then it's a case of waiting for it to drop again to keep feeding it. You can craft better foods in the elysium city if you have access to it. If you dont want to wait for the hunger to decrease there are "steroids" in the game shop which you can buy for 5gg which will reset the hunger to 0 and refill the loves back to maximum.

The hunger thing seems back-to-front, a lot of people seem to not understand it because when it's fully fed it's hunger is at 8/8 and people don't understand why they can't feed it, or it's sitting at 0/8 and they don't realise that means it needs fed

The hunger thing seems back-to-front, a lot of people seem to not understand it because when it's fully fed it's hunger is at 8/8 and people don't understand why they can't feed it, or it's sitting at 0/8 and they don't realise that means it needs fed
When I first started playing I couldn't grasp how to level it up at all. It auto went in my 1-6 bar so I tried feeding it from there and that didn't work lol. Got there in the end though. The thread on here about the arcamon seems quite helpful though

Thought I commented in this yesterday. I just spent like 30m gold on storm orbs prior to reading this post.
My attack speed with the warrior skill which adds 3attack speed is now 28!

Twin drake doesn't seem to increase, but I notice frost frenzy goes rapid. When the warrior skill wears off it does slow down and when you use the warrior skill for 40 accuracy and 3 att speed it does speed it up a bit. So I'm not sure Frost frenzy is limited because it just goes insane on 28attack speed. Literally I can get a big lure and the attack speed is so fast that everything gets frozen. The only issue is you kill the smaller mobs so fast, I found killing a MicroPacter the best so your focusing a long sustained attack on that and everything else which comes to attack you just gets frozen until you eventually kill them all. Great because you can use a HP pot and it will heal you because your not taking many hits.

So the attack speed in my opinion does work beyond 17 but maybe only with certain skills. Normal attack and TDB seem to level out somewhere much lower than 28. But like I side frost frenzy which I use the most for big lures seems insane, so yeah defo worth the upgrade in my opinion beyond 17+

Definitely worth testing that. Try doing what I did.

Use front frenzy on the trainer (it shouts your damage every hit) for exactly one minute

Do that with berserk (speed+3) off, then look in notifications window and count the hits. Then do it again with it on and count the hits. Then you'll know for certain if it's helping

Definitely worth testing that. Try doing what I did.

Use front frenzy on the trainer (it shouts your damage every hit) for exactly one minute

Do that with berserk (speed+3) off, then look in notifications window and count the hits. Then do it again with it on and count the hits. Then you'll know for certain if it's helping
Yeah I'll give it a whirl when I get time. Just from hunting experience frost frenzy seems to benefit from much faster attack speed, but normal attack and TDB doesn't seem any fast.

It's a shame attack speed should he added to all the skills really, maybe they just forgot to put a cap on frost frenzy. Will check other skills too like fire frenzy and cross half moon.

Cheers mate

Yeah, when I tested I intentionally had all skills off. Didn't occur to me that AS might affect different skills differently. Very interested to hear how that goes

Yeah, when I tested I intentionally had all skills off. Didn't occur to me that AS might affect different skills differently. Very interested to hear how that goes
So I checked with 15att speed. 20 att speed and 25 att speed using frost frenzy.
Over a 20second burst(uses a lot of mp over 1 minute)

I noticed that with the added 5 att speed on each time your getting between 1-3 extra hits per 20 seconds.

I tested a few times so att speed is defo worth it in my opinion, over 1 minute that would be an extra 3-9 hits, when you've got a big lure with the added att speed it keeps almost everything around you frozen so your not taking many hits 👍

I didn't test any of the other skills but normal att and TDB seem not to make a difference with the extra att speed.

Back