Warda (NEEDED). | The Legend of Mir

Warda (NEEDED).

Mustafa13

Dear GameMasters, or whoevers been looking after the server for the past two years, I would like to say your doing a terrible job.

The players in p69 have outgrown the content, the bosses that used to be really challenging and difficult are now killed like normal cave mobs, and they aren't such as rewarding. I'm the highest levelled warrior in game currently and I can solo any boss in game apart from RDD.

There are very few bosses that are close to my level, and I farm them regularly they die really quick and easy and never drop good, it only takes me 10minutes to clear them all and then I'm forced to go down to really low level caves to farm bosses that are level 140, sometimes 120 and under.

The hardest bosses in the game are still dropping grand items (lvl 120) as a very rare set, this is really frustrating..

Please take a look at boss drop files, and also release a new boss that requires a group to kill as currently all the bosses in game can be done by a level 170.

Or just buff these certain bosses by alot and make them really difficult to kill, but with rewarding drops: choose at least 2.

TheMountain
SvaltusTrollKing
Loki
PalaceLord
IkuTurso.

Because of all bosses being too easy and non awarding the game is no longer challenging to play, at my level i have nothing to do, many players have quit and now we have a UC of 2 players daily (me and some other guy). once again well done to whoever is looking after the server, a 10 year old could do a better job than you have! Also releasing orc cave would not solve the problem so dont bother releasing it. the problem is in you for not looking after the server until it's reached this point where nobody plays anymore, we had medium usercount and now its only 2 players.

Whoever Andy Scorpion has let the responsibility to take care of the server, i'd like to say well done to you for ultimately destroying the server by not looking after it, or bothering to even use your goddam brain.

A year and a half ago, HolyCrystal kit was introduced onto the server as a rare 165 set, its stats are basically crap only the armour and weapon are half decent.
But due to idiot controlling the drop files the holycrystal kit is almost impossible to get., its been 1 year and a half and there's only two armours in game 1 M 1 F, its been a year and a half and there has only been 2 HolyCrystal warr weps drop! The wiz and tao HolyCrystal weps havent even dropped yet!! this is how bizarre the drop rates are on the game its so fucked up!, the server drop rates is just bizarre out of the world.

Still nothings been done about holycrystal. But now players are level 184, why should they be farming all year for 0.001% chance of getting a holycrystal wep when its only lvl 165? fck you honestly. Just quit on being a gm and give the server back to Scorpion/Smoke/Warda they actually know how to look after it ffs. you've destroyed a masterpiece that lasted 20 years. thank you and congrats.

Warda or Scorpian/Smoke if you see this please come back to project 69, just for a week and fix the server, then you both can just log off thats all we need honestly.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: sorry for saying fck you", things got out of hand there i am sorry, im just really pissed i have been pissed for 2 years now i used to really love this game and now i really hate it because of whats happened/still happening. you have no idea how angry / upset i am. ruined my feelings honest. I have so much anger inside of me . and im still holding onto it because nothings changed , same usual treatment getting ignored..

Thank you for the post and sorry you feel you've been ignored.

Sadly, Project 69 entered it's end of life a little while ago while Arcadia has taken shape. That said, updates to Project 69 will come where time permits and isn't a big priority I'm sorry to say. I recommend trying out Arcadia where the community is much bigger and active development continues with bigger plans in the works. With each new update and increase to the level cap, lower end contents is reviewed and catch-up mechanics are implemented to give newer starters a running start.

It's great news to hear you and a small few others are still playing though, but please be mindful that as stated above, Project 69 is an old gal' now.

... masterpiece that lasted 20 years.

Don't... you're making me feel old...

Thank you for the post and sorry you feel you've been ignored.

Sadly, Project 69 entered it's end of life a little while ago while Arcadia has taken shape. That said, updates to Project 69 will come where time permits and isn't a big priority I'm sorry to say. I recommend trying out Arcadia where the community is much bigger and active development continues with bigger plans in the works. With each new update and increase to the level cap, lower end contents is reviewed and catch-up mechanics are implemented to give newer starters a running start.

It's great news to hear you and a small few others are still playing though, but please be mindful that as stated above, Project 69 is an old gal' now.

Don't... you're making me feel old...

Thanks for your reply it means a lot to me. I totally understand project 69 is end of life, and that updates / events wont come unless you guys have extra time. Its fine, no problem honestly as we are not in need of new content, rather the content in game needs to be looked at as currently its just stupidly easy and non challenging, and 0 awarding for high lvl players.

But the thing is i'm not asking for any updates/events, I'm asking for the drop files to be looked at, and a few 2 or 3 bosses to be buffed. Thank you in advance.

Is it possible for you to log on game Warda? I could show you exactly would mean the world to me if you or Scorpian can log on, the server is just not playable atm.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply it means a lot to me. I totally understand project 69 is end of life, and that updates / events wont come unless you guys have extra time. Its fine, no problem honestly as we are not in need of new content, rather the content in game needs to be looked at as currently its just stupidly easy and non challenging, and 0 awarding for high lvl players.

But the thing is i'm not asking for any updates/events, I'm asking for the drop files to be looked at, and a few 2 or 3 bosses to be buffed. Thank you in advance.

Is it possible for you to log on game Warda? I could show you exactly would mean the world to me if you or Scorpian can log on, the server is just not playable atm.

You state that you understand p69 is end of life, then continue to badger the guy to update things within the game.

You either understand what end of life is or you don't.

End of life = dead. Just move on to arcadia my friend where the updates are still flowing, and the action remains.

Back