War changes to be fair for all and with out remove allie system. | The Legend of Mir

War changes to be fair for all and with out remove allie system.

joey02

Newby
Well as most guilds cant handle them selfs and they needs ppl from another guilds to help them. Have great idea to have fair war and at same time not removing allie system by 2 simple tricks. Frist one : limit players group at wars to max 10 12 players. Second one : no one can inter castles at wars just leaders of guilds who can inter and recall others . By this way will be fair fight and at same time can get any players from different guilds at war by allie system. So hope gm apply this simple tricks which will return guilds to war again and at same time will.be fair for all :)

What are u talking about pal I have full guild n teams likes me was obv leader of strongest guilds in game like first blood n others just my enemies dont like me n that normaly as used to pk n drop them for years and btw im leader of doom too so u dont make any sense when u just listen to 1 side only while they act to u like victims ur not wise like that as we are the ppl made the compition to ur game over years so it up to u if u want be

neutral or just keep listen to them n we leave and game die in not less than 2 months :)

Fully understand both sides of the arguement , 1 basic flaw at the moment server has max 50 active players of which 10 -15 are in a pve only guilds
the other say 25 -30 real active players I mean who play least 2-6 hrs a day everyday are split between 3 main guilds 2 of those are allies so your currently getting a ratio at wars of 1-3 , its fine for a laugh and sometimes there fun wars but cant see any longevity in it , it will happen that war submittals will stop and those who allies will just keeps the castle or rotate them between those 2 ...... War as we have known it will just die out .
No real viable solution as war coding i suspect is hard and longwinded , maybe Battle maps the winner takes the castle thats been defended or submmitted for no allies , its a minefield of coding and could take long time to put in place ......

What are u talking about pal I have full guild n teams likes me was obv leader of strongest guilds in game like first blood n others just my enemies dont like me n that normaly as used to pk n drop them for years and btw im leader of doom too so u dont make any sense when u just listen to 1 side only while they act to u like victims ur not wise like that as we are the ppl made the compition to ur game over years so it up to u if u want be

neutral or just keep listen to them n we leave and game die in not less than 2 months :)

I think you interpreted Scorps post as criticism.

I don't read it like that. He merely states you chose your own path (one that you seem very proud to be on) but that path may have consequences.

In a way, he paid you a compliment.

I don't know how you can say he is biased and 'one sided' just because he doesn't do what you want.

As for 'people acting like victims' you do what you do. Own it. It is not victimhood to point out how your style of play affects or impacts others. I still maintain that RT'ing around to find another player is somewhat beyond what is acceptable play, in fact it is just plain weird, obsessive.

Lastly (sorry Scorp) I think the game is already struggling. Not because of you and your antics (although you certainly don't help) but for other reasons and the fact that people naturally move on (sadly).

It takes months to catch up to the top levels now, such a long journey. Find some low levels, befriend them and be nice, that is a good investment for the future of the game and your guild

It takes months to catch up to the top levels now, such a long journey. Find some low levels, befriend them and be nice, that is a good investment for the future of the game and your guild
It doesn’t take that long, was done in dragons and we ruled the server for 6 months after some one spent all of lock down recruiting noobs and loosing op cele belts 🤣

It doesn’t take that long, was done in dragons and we ruled the server for 6 months after some one spent all of lock down recruiting noobs and loosing op cele belts 🤣

Sounds like an inside joke 😅

It depends on how much time and exlirs one has available I guess. I'm like a snail.

Back