Update - Bug Report | The Legend of Mir

Update - Bug Report

Warda

Staff member
We are aware the recent changes have had somewhat of an adverse effect, sweeping changes are being made to address the highlighted issues as we speak.

Can somebody get me a list of the issues, I don't want to know if warriors are 1-hiters or esme's kit is whack and 1hits or any flame related garble, I need some straight to the point answers so we can work a bit quicker rather than reading through a load of flame. You guys really do have great relationships :p

We apologise for any inconvenience but massively appreciate your patience and understanding on the matter. If you can report your issues in this thread that would help triangulate issues and begin a quicker fix.

download.jpg

We are aware the recent changes have had somewhat of an adverse effect, sweeping changes are being made to address the highlighted issues as we speak.

Can somebody get me a list of the issues, I don't want to know if warriors are 1-hiters or esme's kit is whack and 1hits or any flame related garble, I need some straight to the point answers so we can work a bit quicker rather than reading through a load of flame. You guys really do have great relationships :p

We apologise for any inconvenience but massively appreciate your patience and understanding on the matter. If you can report your issues in this thread that would help triangulate issues and begin a quicker fix.

View attachment 369

1- can hear guild members getting hit on same map but at other side of the map
2- guild members are invisible in town untill you scan over them
3- esme is a hax

Looks like a slight issue with the rev timer. When you have a second rev in bag the timer is shorter? Didn't test but might be worth looking at that too.

1- can hear guild members getting hit on same map but at other side of the map
2- guild members are invisible in town untill you scan over them
3- esme is a hax

Hearing Guildie being hit miles off on a huge map is so annoying. Hope this gets removed. Thx

View attachment 369

Guild/Ally members are invisble for a short time after going onto any map
Rev time resets if u take it off probably intended this way but shouldn't be therefore if ur hunting without a rev on when u put it on you have to wait as if ur already reved

Guild/Ally members are invisble for a short time after going onto any map
Rev time resets if u take it off probably intended this way but shouldn't be therefore if ur hunting without a rev on when u put it on you have to wait as if ur already reved
That make sense I wouldn’t class that as a bug, but vital info thanks for sharing :)

I have removed the Guild/Group thing for now it was causing too much ago.
Rev should charge in 1 minute now only in town safe-zones
Also increased the LR timer on pets slightly

hey you guys mite not be feeling this as a bug but seen the last day blue and red mobs have not been dropping for me and i really think a boss should drop just like a red or blue goatmen ........ not all the items people need to put on more like noob stuff to sell like rages dc sc mc pots and so on like blooms just so there is more of a drop seen me killing stl and only getting a grind oil it is a little boo

hey you guys mite not be feeling this as a bug but seen the last day blue and red mobs have not been dropping for me and i really think a boss should drop just like a red or blue goatmen ........ not all the items people need to put on more like noob stuff to sell like rages dc sc mc pots and so on like blooms just so there is more of a drop seen me killing stl and only getting a grind oil it is a little boo

That's nothing, it wasn't suppose to drop all the time i think. Even now the most highest level boss in server drop normal item, yep not a single uni item sometimes, despite a lenghty respawn time + killed with 40% rate.

That's nothing, it wasn't suppose to drop all the time i think. Even now the most highest level boss in server drop normal item, yep not a single uni item sometimes, despite a lenghty respawn time + killed with 40% rate.

I've had a few decent drops of troll boss? Loads of items from reds and blues too

I've had a few decent drops of troll boss? Loads of items from reds and blues too
agree with ya.

It took us years to make and gain good kit nowadays these new players expects things to be dropping constant.... what made MIR interesting is the drop rate which is low and that keeps you going it ain’t a rocket science to put 2/2 together and understand the concept of MIR.

Back