Unable to move | The Legend of Mir

Unable to move

zad48231

Leading Contributor
A new player messaged me today looking for help, he's having trouble posting to the forum so I offered to post the issue on his behalf

I've recently tried returning to Mir ( I used to play Dragon/phoenix servers) I have created an account and a character, but whenever I login I cant seem to move or do anything, almost like I have lagged out.

I have tried posting in the forum, but it has to be approved and the contact us option doesn't seem to get a reply.

If you have any ideas, they would be greatly appreciated.

I've no idea what the problem or solution could be, if anyone is able to help him I'm sure he would appreciate it!

I had this problem a while back . And I believe I changed what windows program to run with and I don’t really lagged tht much no more …… just disconnects 😂not sure if this will be the solution but I’d say give it a try

Evening Guys,

Tried both of these unfortunately, seems just to be an issue with the arcadia tab. have managed to go into all the others. Am at a bit of a loss to be honest, is there any difference with the Project 69 and other one?

Is weird, I can log in, create a character and even enter the game, but then it's like it disconnects

Evening Guys,

Tried both of these unfortunately, seems just to be an issue with the arcadia tab. have managed to go into all the others. Am at a bit of a loss to be honest, is there any difference with the Project 69 and other one?

Is weird, I can log in, create a character and even enter the game, but then it's like it disconnects
When you got time mate I can share my screen with you and show your my Mir files see if there’s any different with yours that might be causing the problem.

Evening Guys,

ok maybe try going into (make sure Mir is not running .....)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Legend of Mir 2\Config or wherever you have Mir installed , in there you will see character files ,
a) check that your char is seen , there will be like 3 associated files e.g. Arcadia.Gritt.idp
b)If there then try and delete them if you cant delete them then the write access is denied which means the server can not add data to the client and will close the connection / fix allow write access to those files )
c)Once you deleted you Arcadia.Gritt.idp etc run the mirpatcher.exe from within the folder not from a shortcut ........ make sure that you dont run in compatabilty mode this time .......... just run as a normal windows exe
d)login select arcardia then select character and try entering the game .... see if you get issues if not problem solved you can then make a shortcut on desktop and then set windows compatabilty mode if so required

This may fix it otherwise I am at a bit of a loss , as you say you can get in game and that your firewall allows mir etc .

Worse case you can try removing mir completely and reinstall

Back