Question - Ultimate Enhancer Time | The Legend of Mir

Question Ultimate Enhancer Time

Hi Andy,

Any chance the time it lasts could be increased please? lvl 3 being 2 minutes 30 is just not long enough imo.

Thanks
/Goldie
This would be nice to have the skill last longer. Warriors battlefield lasts 10 minutes doesn't ir?
Would be nice to see similar times for taos UE and possibly wiz innersight.

I'm not a tao but I did notice UE timer doesn't match the time of Soul Shield and Blessed Armour which was annoying my OCD but I heard that later on Taos get an all-in-one skill which makes the timers all the same? Warrior had the same issue until they get their combined buff which makes all the timers the same.

I'm not a tao but I did notice UE timer doesn't match the time of Soul Shield and Blessed Armour which was annoying my OCD but I heard that later on Taos get an all-in-one skill which makes the timers all the same? Warrior had the same issue until they get their combined buff which makes all the timers the same.
You're thinking of Enhancer

UE (Ultimate Enhancer) is at level 184 and does all buff in 1 key. It has advantages (less buttons to press, longer range and don't need to aim it as it does your whole group as long as they are on the same map, and it increases the effectiveness, as in you get bigger stat buffs)

But the point of this post is that it needs recast every 2 mins, which is easy to forget

You're thinking of Enhancer

UE (Ultimate Enhancer) is at level 184 and does all buff in 1 key. It has advantages (less buttons to press, longer range and don't need to aim it as it does your whole group as long as they are on the same map, and it increases the effectiveness, as in you get bigger stat buffs)

But the point of this post is that it needs recast every 2 mins, which is easy to forget
Ah ok that makes sense, I'm not a big fan of the small buff timers, I know back when Mir was released it was popular in games to have short timers of <5 minutes for buffs but when WoW came along most games started adopting 30min+ timers and its just way better for QOL. This mindset is mainly for personal buffs though as if tao buffs lasted 30min+ I would imagine people would just use them as buff bots and rather than hunt with the taos they would just take their buffs and run :D

Do you think it would be cool if tao buffs were just permanently on but in order for other players to receive the buff they have to be in range of you? I've seen that on one server before and liked it.

Ah ok that makes sense, I'm not a big fan of the small buff timers, I know back when Mir was released it was popular in games to have short timers of <5 minutes for buffs but when WoW came along most games started adopting 30min+ timers and its just way better for QOL. This mindset is mainly for personal buffs though as if tao buffs lasted 30min+ I would imagine people would just use them as buff bots and rather than hunt with the taos they would just take their buffs and run :D

Do you think it would be cool if tao buffs were just permanently on but in order for other players to receive the buff they have to be in range of you? I've seen that on one server before and liked it.
There would need to be a lot of careful thought to make that work properly, as buffs have different power depending on the stats of the tao. You also have the issue currently when a tao with poor stats can buff you atd you're stuck with a terrible buff until it runs out and a higher stat tao can then buff you. It's a trick used at wars, taos can get naked and buff the enemy so their own taos can't buff them properly

Back