Translocation Bug? | The Legend of Mir

Translocation Bug?

Arma

Not my discovery but brought to my attention by the player CSpaceCowboy.

It seems if you use Translocation any Firewalls, Inferno or Blaze you have up just vanish. Not sure if this is intentional but I can't think it would be?

Haven't been able to test on Frozen Ground as of yet due to SpaceCowboy not having it and me not having Translocation.

If this isn't a bug it seems a bit.. Meh in the regards of it's usage if it removes any of the above spells. Maybe it's use it purely for PvP if that's the case?

Not my discovery but brought to my attention by the player CSpaceCowboy.

It seems if you use Translocation any Firewalls, Inferno or Blaze you have up just vanish. Not sure if this is intentional but I can't think it would be?

Haven't been able to test on Frozen Ground as of yet due to SpaceCowboy not having it and me not having Translocation.

If this isn't a bug it seems a bit.. Meh in the regards of it's usage if it removes any of the above spells. Maybe it's use it purely for PvP if that's the case?
This is normal because its the same effect of using a random teleport scroll, your cast spells firewall inferno blaze will all disappear and im sure this is intended. Also the same thing happens when you use teleport ring or town tele.

It's put me in a tight spot a few times while leveling cause i lure mobs into inferno and teleport out and all damage is instantly gone =/

It's like Mustafa said, when you teleport those skills disappear. Like for example back in the day you could firewall a boss and walk out of KR and time it so you walk back in as it fades recast and step out again. Also if you were a wizard you lay FW down and tt during a pvp and people could stand in your fire and you'd get griefed with loads of PK points.

It's actually quite a useful tool too because you can only cast 2 blaze but if you use trans it resets that for you, and if you were pvping and some low life brings a noob to stand in your fire you could use it then to remove the FW and lol at him.

Its just a case of adapting to the way it is, I think changing it could shake up the game for higher level players who've been used to it this way for years.

It's like Mustafa said, when you teleport those skills disappear. Like for example back in the day you could firewall a boss and walk out of KR and time it so you walk back in as it fades recast and step out again. Also if you were a wizard you lay FW down and tt during a pvp and people could stand in your fire and you'd get griefed with loads of PK points.

It's actually quite a useful tool too because you can only cast 2 blaze but if you use trans it resets that for you, and if you were pvping and some low life brings a noob to stand in your fire you could use it then to remove the FW and lol at him.

Its just a case of adapting to the way it is, I think changing it could shake up the game for higher level players who've been used to it this way for years.

Ah ok I never even thought about it like this. In that regard it makes perfect sense thank you for explaining it so well.

Knowing this it now makes a ton more sense as to why it acts how it does.

Back