Town for stalls | The Legend of Mir

Town for stalls

Mrmyagi

I’m sure you got a lot on your hands with the upcoming update but can you please look into making a town for all the stalls not only does it take up space but we also have the problems of butcha which has been brought up so many times about his stalls its tedious when he’s making stalls that block yours and flooding sz with them . I get you can hide them but that’s abit of a joke me having to hide them cos of one person again it’s been brought up many times before with him and his stalls and still it continues.

Effort will be mostly invested in removing them completely :geek:
I remember back in old mir you could have your own personal ah and sell stuff and people could buy direct and even send mails ingame with bids or questiosn etc was kinda cool but some use to send abuse and it was thought to lag the server , plus was a bit unstable at times

I remember back in old mir you could have your own personal ah and sell stuff and people could buy direct and even send mails ingame with bids or questiosn etc was kinda cool but some use to send abuse and it was thought to lag the server , plus was a bit unstable at times
Yes, trust merchant I think it was, it's basically a copy of Auction House but without the ability to send bids or questions

Effort will be mostly invested in removing them completely :geek:
So is this definitely a plan for the future and not have any stalls for players to sell things at all?

I guess your new gameshop options of demon souls and loyalty points would lessen the need for the stalls to a certain degree.

At the moment I'm finding it easier to just buy what I need from the gameshop as I'm skint with normal gold lol

Back