TheArena | The Legend of Mir

TheArena

5starstore

So, i love this place for lvling my pets coz u can go afk n just let ur pets lvl up. Im wondering if you could make this possible to enter when someone is in there, maybe a different room or something because the worst thing is when you go to lvl your pets but someones in there and its locked, or just bring in a pet lvling room maybe ? :)

We did have a pet level room at one point, it was removed in an earlier patch along with Fort Evil. The idea was to have the pets level alongside you, or players would need to go into the open world to kill live monsters in order for them to level up instead rather than just having pets levelled up on the spot.

On the topic of the Arena, it could be something worth reviving in the future maybe.

- Adjusted spawns
- Revised drops
- Revised rewards
- Entrance fee?
- Party member cap?

Good old fort evil ... I wouldnt mind an Arena update, but please can you make the mobs not drop as much useless stuff as they currently do as it lags out the game quite a bit i think. :)

Good old fort evil ... I wouldnt mind an Arena update, but please can you make the mobs not drop as much useless stuff as they currently do as it lags out the game quite a bit i think. :)

Maybe a button on the F12 options menu to disable all drops, so anything you kill will not drop anything, tick it when you enter arena and untick when you leave.

Only problem is how many people would forget to turn it back on and go kill a boss and ragequit :D

yeh ctrl tab sorts it out np, also whilst its on my mind @Warda you might want to check OmaDemiGods speed , saw him the other day and he went bat shit crazy for about a whole minute even after it died and dropped items lool

We did have a pet level room at one point, it was removed in an earlier patch along with Fort Evil. The idea was to have the pets level alongside you, or players would need to go into the open world to kill live monsters in order for them to level up instead rather than just having pets levelled up on the spot.

On the topic of the Arena, it could be something worth reviving in the future maybe.

- Adjusted spawns
- Revised drops
- Revised rewards
- Entrance fee?
- Party member cap?

Don't need a fee to get in please already about 5 caves you have to pay to get in.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Might be worth just removing drops altogether and just have one end game reward for completing the experience successfully to avoid clutter.

Thanks for the heads up 5Star, will take a look.

At some point the Arena will be removed/updated. I removed pet levelling because it is a pointless waste of a feature. I have not removed the Arena yet because it is not worth my ears in agro

At some point the Arena will be removed/updated. I removed pet levelling because it is a pointless waste of a feature. I have not removed the Arena yet because it is not worth my ears in agro

When you say removed pet leveling, will this mean that once spawned they will be at max level ie dark blue? Or will we have to level up on the hunt?
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

i think we prefer updated version rather than you removing it. and maybe make the mobs drop 1 item at a time rather then flooding the whole floor or maybe make the arena a bit bigger. tnx

Back