Question - The new challenges r so good | The Legend of Mir

Question The new challenges r so good

vexus

As last night i did both challenges yimm and Diablo was fun i rly like them with nice xp and more fun on them . Ty for what u done @Scorpian on this. but the mine booses need to be refile on drops i think they not touched yat and yimm was a bit harder this time. Maybe next time we go with more ppl and try to do it to last one. New challenges more fun

Keep working on it
@Scorpian

Brolly 😁

@Scorpian ore in guild challenge are dropping like keys can only been seen by 1 person
Thats cool if that's the case. Prevents any arguments about who's turn it is haha. And if someone misses theirs, it's their problem and can't blame anyone but themselves. Scorp did say he wants to make the game more like you have to pay attention rather than just autopilot grinding. Eyes open people!

Thats cool if that's the case. Prevents any arguments about who's turn it is haha. And if someone misses theirs, it's their problem and can't blame anyone but themselves. Scorp did say he wants to make the game more like you have to pay attention rather than just autopilot grinding. Eyes open people!
People assume its a bug atm , personally I prefer it like this

It is very cool , hidden ores , if it's not a bug best thing he's added

If I'm picking this up right it seems a bit unfair, only those getting the kills are getting the ore so support chars getting nothing, is this right?

The only argument I have ever seen with @sort is entitled people moaning that they are number 8 or something

This method massively favours Wizards because they have 5 pets all with 5k+ DC and COP the crap out of everything, whilst Warriors are using FrostFrenzy, a relatively low dmg dealing skill, to assist with mob control and Taos are using their skills which are 80% support, but the hidden ElysianOre goes to whoever gets the kill for the mob and we all know how screwed that can be when a full group can get a boss down to 70k and then let one person finish the last 1-2% HP because he has a higher drop rate. The final hit of a mob doesn't tell the full story of the collective effort required to achieve it's death.

If the hidden drop followed the order of the @sort command or rotated around the group in another way then that is fair enough it would be absolutely brilliant, but it doesn't so it is just a bitter pill to swallow for 198 Taos that are not getting a look in before a 183 Warrior.. I just hope it doesn't negatively effect guild challenges in terms of people getting greedy, keeping secrets about hidden ore and even inviting less people to join etc.

Back