Taoist's Blessing | The Legend of Mir

Taoist's Blessing

zad48231

Leading Contributor
This boost gives extra MP Regen to other characters on the same account as a high level taoist. But for warriors, MP Regen is more of a disadvantage. Could they get HP instead? Or some kind of option?

Also, if you have 2 characters of the same class on one account and get them both high level, do you get the buff x2 or just once?

This may be a noob question, but why is MP regen a disadvantage on a warrior? I think I use more MP pots on my warrior than on my wizz or tao.

This may be a noob question, but why is MP regen a disadvantage on a warrior? I think I use more MP pots on my warrior than on my wizz or tao.

It’s not a noob question, but Zade is right.

On a warrior, let’s say your mana pool is 600, and you drink a 1200 mana pot, it is better that it ticks up slower so that you can use it as it is filling the bar, the quicker your mana fills means it will hit cap and the rest of the pot is wasted.

Zade is probably typing a better way of explaining it, but I hope I helped to give you a bit of an idea behind his thinking in the meantime.

mp regen is only a disadvantage if you have low MP.

up your mp with a couple of runes and its a lot less of an issue

It’s not a noob question, but Zade is right.

On a warrior, let’s say your mana pool is 600, and you drink a 1200 mana pot, it is better that it ticks up slower so that you can use it as it is filling the bar, the quicker your mana fills means it will hit cap and the rest of the pot is wasted.

Zade is probably typing a better way of explaining it, but I hope I helped to give you a bit of an idea behind his thinking in the meantime.
I have roughly 1500 mp on my warrior and get full use out of a superfluid pot while leveling and using fire/frost frenzy or tdb.

I have roughly 1500 mp on my warrior and get full use out of a superfluid pot while leveling and using fire/frost frenzy or tdb.

Exactly, that already sounds perfect so why would you need more mp regen? It could get to a point where you regen mana so quickly that it fills your mana pool then you won’t have chance to get the full use of a superfluid, that is kind of the point Zade is making.

Yeah I wouldn't think that a change is likely to happen, it's a free stat increase that is rewarded only to the most dedicated players. Like you previously said though with mana runes strategically added to kit it eliminates the issue. I'm currently collecting mana runes to eventually add

Yes there's ways around it by increasing your mana pool, most people already do that. But that still doesn't resolve the fact that mp regen offers absolutely no advantage to a warrior. Best case scenario it makes no difference at all. At worst, it will massively increase your mp pot usage.

What do you need item wise or otherwise to increase the amount of HP you get per second or whatever it is from using a HP pot. Mine is at 28 I think, but once it was higher like 40 or 50 or something? Is this to do with HP regen?

Seems like the HP filling up from a pot is sometimes way way too slow.

I suppose they can't make it too high otherwise you'd be able to solo any boss.

What do you need item wise or otherwise to increase the amount of HP you get per second or whatever it is from using a HP pot. Mine is at 28 I think, but once it was higher like 40 or 50 or something? Is this to do with HP regen?

Seems like the HP filling up from a pot is sometimes way way too slow.

I suppose they can't make it too high otherwise you'd be able to solo any boss.

Yeah its HP regen mate not sure what the standard is but it should be higher than 28 , 100% is standard

Yeah I mean when you click the pot and it adds the hp each second. Sure it's pretty low on mine. 28hp will go on at some point and check. Be nice if can get that up. Cheers mate

Yeah I mean when you click the pot and it adds the hp each second. Sure it's pretty low on mine. 28hp will go on at some point and check. Be nice if can get that up. Cheers mate
It's related to your maximum HP (higher maximum will give you faster regen too) plus the hp regen stat on your character will multiply it. It's already possible to get pretty high regen rate but it often means sacrificing other stats so there's always a trade-off

MP Regen is 100% no advantage to a warrior tbf, perhaps GM could change this to HP regen? Or if its too OP then maybe think of something else like PR or MR maybe.

Up untill hero’s leg and getting high agil I found using a hp regen torch rather than pa to be very useful!! You notice hp regen more than you do 10% pa

mp regen is time you need to fill upp mp bars from pot ore from not using atack . wen you drink a pot u wil get a amont of mp in your bar 28 a tik is normal higer regen% will increses amunt of mp regend as say 100% wil give abut 50mp a tik but sins warior have low amunt of mp as many only have 700 to 1200 mp only dont want pot to be fulling upp mana pole as if us say a 5000mp pot it wil migt lose abut 3000mp from that pot

Back