Question - Taming Lvl | The Legend of Mir

Question Taming Lvl

haplo123

I am trying to tame rats in Zuma Dungeon without success (I'm level 105). How many lvl's above the rat do I need to be to tame it?

You can only tame 3 levels above your level and you can not take rats because you can kill them with turn undead. Some mobs you just can’t tame no matter the level.

Rats in Zuma Dungeon used to be tameable but they were changed to undead a while back, so can't be tamed now. You can TU them instead

No problem... Played Mir2 back in the days when the first Woomatauraus hadn't been killed and no horn had dropped so no guilds and Gamenetwork had a TV show that covered Mir2. Boy has the game changed since. I must admit I'm having a blast at the moment.

Glad you're enjoying it! If you have any questions that aren't covered in the guides or anything feel free to reach out directly, always happy to help when I'm not afk or dying to something!

No problem... Played Mir2 back in the days when the first Woomatauraus hadn't been killed and no horn had dropped so no guilds and Gamenetwork had a TV show that covered Mir2. Boy has the game changed since. I must admit I'm having a blast at the moment.
Oh I remember those days. I remember grinding forever to hit level 22 to get my Wizards Robe and working my way through WT fireballing them. It was a gamechanger when I got Thunderbolt and could hit around corners. The first time I saw WT I about crapped myself. We had a 20 person party, all of us were level 16-24 and we all died.

Oh I remember those days. I remember grinding forever to hit level 22 to get my Wizards Robe and working my way through WT fireballing them. It was a gamechanger when I got Thunderbolt and could hit around corners. The first time I saw WT I about crapped myself. We had a 20 person party, all of us were level 16-24 and we all died.
They were good times. I remember spending literal days at a time camping WT KR, and later on ST B7. I have started going to the WT KR to level pets as its a nice blast or nostalgia.

It always blows me away that everything in those levels are the same level as they were back then, and now its literally one of the easiest things in the game. It kind of makes me want to create a char that is only level 40 with super good items just so I can go and take on WT like the old days.

ON the pets discussion, as someone who has recently been leveling a Wiz. Don't worry about pets until you are at a level where Paradice Isles is best for leveling, then get frogs. ANy pets before that point are more hassle than they are worth. Just go p[laces where you can TU everything and get ready to start setting fire/ice-based attacks on the ground and luring mobs into it for loads of xp :D :D :D

They were good times. I remember spending literal days at a time camping WT KR, and later on ST B7. I have started going to the WT KR to level pets as its a nice blast or nostalgia.

It always blows me away that everything in those levels are the same level as they were back then, and now its literally one of the easiest things in the game. It kind of makes me want to create a char that is only level 40 with super good items just so I can go and take on WT like the old days.

ON the pets discussion, as someone who has recently been leveling a Wiz. Don't worry about pets until you are at a level where Paradice Isles is best for leveling, then get frogs. ANy pets before that point are more hassle than they are worth. Just go p[laces where you can TU everything and get ready to start setting fire/ice-based attacks on the ground and luring mobs into it for loads of xp :D :D :D

The Naga Brutes are the best thing before the Paradise Frogs, especially if you can get a champ.

I tend to level without pets at the moment as they can be more trouble than they are worth. I prefer to mass kill with fire and ice and like already mentioned… turn undead is great for picking off those single mobs for high xp

I tend to level without pets at the moment as they can be more trouble than they are worth. I prefer to mass kill with fire and ice and like already mentioned… turn undead is great for picking off those single mobs for high xp

Until you get hulks and nurture, pets really are hit and miss as they can quite easily die if not controlled correctly, but they also make it easy to kill bosses around the 150ish plus range. My advice is to play with pets and learn how to control them between assisting you, defensively and aggressive; along the way to Lv172.

As far as the event goes, pets aren't really a requirement as you can TU most things, although your XP rates will sky rocket with the use of pets to control mass lures.

Last edited:
Until you get hulks and nurture, pets really are hit and miss as they can quite easily die if not controlled correctly, but they also make it easy to kill bosses around the 150ish plus range. My advice is to play with pets and learn how to control them between assisting you, defensively and aggressive; along the way to Lv172.

As far as the event goes, pets aren't really a requirement as you can TU most things, although your XP rates will sky rocket with the use of pets to control mass lures.
Everyone has their own experiences tbh. I found pets were not worth the hassle until Super frogs. ATM (lvl 174) I am using a team of Super Naga Hunters and Slashers (with 1 champ) and they are really good. I will stick with them until I can get Super hulks (which will probably be a while).

Everyone has their own experiences tbh. I found pets were not worth the hassle until Super frogs. ATM (lvl 174) I am using a team of Super Naga Hunters and Slashers (with 1 champ) and they are really good. I will stick with them until I can get Super hulks (which will probably be a while).

Regular hulks have 3.5k DC and around 90k health, better than Nagas. Super Hulks become available around Lv180ish.

Last edited:
Back