Feature Request - SW war | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request SW war

Wummy1

Newby
can we finally get the function of 60k points needed till the guild won the castle?

Its annoying having people war it all the timer and never show up

@Immortals isnt it funny that you cried about that in the past ?

so u war sw for 6 months and dont turn up 60% of the time but now imms do it to u, its unfair??? do you ever even think about these things before you post??? legit question. If this was a real issue you truly believed in and thought was best for the server (rather than yourself), you would have brought it up before.

couple of questions for you there! educated discussion around the topic would be wonderful here for the issue, lets see if that's a fb capability!

so u war sw for 6 months and dont turn up 60% of the time but now imms do it to u, its unfair??? do you ever even think about these things before you post??? legit question. If this was a real issue you truly believed in and thought was best for the server (rather than yourself), you would have brought it up before.

couple of questions for you there! educated discussion around the topic would be wonderful here for the issue, lets see if that's a fb capability!

dont think that 60% isnt possible btw,we owned it like 5 months of the 6 <3

- - - Updated - - -

And where did i said its unfair? i said its annoying. learn reading

- - - Updated - - -

dont think that 60% isnt possible btw,we owned it like 5 months of the 6 <3

- - - Updated - - -

And where did i said its unfair? i said its annoying. learn reading

when this came up couple months ago i fully agreed to the max points thing as well,thats just a small reminder, talk to me when you able to get the castle anyway lol

- - - Updated - - -

we also close to the 60 k points after 50 mins, with 15 people. Think 75k points would be great to win the castle

2 hour Sabuk fighting for points is good fun when guilds engage, be a shame to lose that because you're paranoid thinking that people are trying to wind you up. You can literally leave a naked char there and go clean your house and still get points.

I think what he means is, if the opposing team isn’t going to show after the first hour then the war is over.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems hairy muff to me

- - - Updated - - -

If they show then it’s gonna last 2 hours

- - - Updated - - -

It’s swings and round abouts. Now ones better than anyone else. Just depends who’s got numbers that weekend. I mean if it’s valentines weekend we obvs gonna lose sw

they did show up, might of been a half effort but cant guarentee everyone will b e there everytime with real life commitments...

Please do not continue to attempt to bypass any moderation features unless you want to receive a total suspension.

And it's people like this that stutter the development and important things that we all enjoy about the game

SW can be great sometimes, its swings and roundabouts and both sides have been guilty of not turning up if numbers are out and out too many. Why would you want to waste 2 hours trying.

I think both parties agree the duration of it is too long at time, although 2 hours goes fast when it is in full flow.

2 hours is fine. When they show up. However when a no show if one guild reaches say 70k and the other is under 5k the war should end.

Back