Sunday's mixs up | The Legend of Mir

Sunday's mixs up

badgal123p69

hey there andy and warda

i was thinking to myself what would make the game little bit better i came up with a few things

but i want to see this can be giveing a go frist

how about in the game every secon sunday there is a rate put in to place ...... like x2 spawns of blues .... no reds and ...... gold finding and do on just mix it up a little.

i think this mite pull back some old players that just dont think the game has it anymore me my self i love the game but i would like to see a little more fun with small stuff

i know u have your hands full makeing maps and everyone comeing up with new stuff or buggs .........

sorry for the caps BUT HAVE U FOUND OUT ABOUT THE TAO PETS SKINS YET :p :)

really badly want to see them here soon :)

Last edited:
I think something like a random weekly province lord to be spawned and globally announced would be good , would give me reason to log in every night even if I'm just semi afk in town most of the time

I think something like a random weekly province lord to be spawned and globally announced would be good , would give me reason to log in every night even if I'm just semi afk in town most of the time

Need something for all players not just the few. High level bosses no go to players around 130 level. They would never get a look in only pked off boss. X2 blues and reds is good idea tho.

Need something for all players not just the few. High level bosses no go to players around 130 level. They would never get a look in only pked off boss. X2 blues and reds is good idea tho.

Yes extra blues and reds are a good idea I think, need to be careful not to over-do it though and ruin the economy. It's very easy for a small increase to cause some currently rare items to become common. Supply and demand is a really difficult thing to balance and needs close monitoring

hey there andy thanks for reading the post i was hopeing u can change the rate per secon week to something else or 1 per week but dont want to to be over the top .... maybe like x2 blues and reds and 50% finding on both magic and finding exp and so on not the full 100% would make the game a little to over but am sure with everyone 50% more would be fine on 1 day per week or every 2 would be great

Last edited:
Or just make it random with no advance warning or pattern

Red server notification = (one at a time)
"FRENZY STARTING NOW! 3x super and champions for 2 hours"
"FRENZY STARTING NOW! +100% magic find for 2 hours"
"FRENZY STARTING NOW! +50% drop rate for 2 hours"
"FRENZY STARTING NOW! +50% experience for 2 hours"
"FRENZY STARTING NOW! All bosses double spawned!"

Maybe 1 frenzy every 2 or 3 days, and you never know which one it is going to be or when, just catch everyone off guard, will be a great incentive for people to get out of safe zone when they see one of these notifications and adds a quick element of excitement and anticipation

Back