Feature Request - Spells that don’t make sense | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Spells that don’t make sense

Alsiral

Contributor
As title says:

Wiz tame +3 levels, how does that make sense when tao pets are not 3 levels above or wars can’t bc lr things same or higher level?

Warr entrap - you have to line up to use!! This is Mir not chess…

I’m sure there’s others, please post, don’t know if anything will change but good to flag to gm things that don’t make sense

e-shock, supposed to be able to tame all living mobs, by definition anything that cannot be TU should be able to tame.

e-shock / entrapment was always plus 3 probably something gm just went with the flow on.

Suanni legion misses almost all hits all the time, nice skill in theory but rubbish in practise.

e-shock, supposed to be able to tame all living mobs, by definition anything that cannot be TU should be able to tame.

e-shock / entrapment was always plus 3 probably something gm just went with the flow on.

Suanni legion misses almost all hits all the time, nice skill in theory but rubbish in practise.

Entrapment used to be +7 back in the days

The game is literally like chess. Fixed square cells and only 8 directions of movement. The awkwardness is probably more noticeable due to larger view ranges than the original 800x600 design.

As for e-shock I think that is what it has always been and no reason to change, not sure why it would be considered to not make sense

Regards

The game is literally like chess. Fixed square cells and only 8 directions of movement. The awkwardness is probably more noticeable due to larger view ranges than the original 800x600 design.

As for e-shock I think that is what it has always been and no reason to change, not sure why it would be considered to not make sense

Regards

E shock was maybe set like that 25 years ago in design as the spell was meant for wizzies to tame the odd pet out and about. I guess it’s the idea of being able to control something higher lvl that you when the other classes can not.

Entrapment- I have a feeling other servers found a work around but remember it not looking overly clean or elegant so will concede here 😂

Zombie charger does that in essence however the collisions wouldn't be appropriate, there would be a weird snapping appearance. Would need to suck through collisions and then it becomes a new skill which requires no skill to use

Back