Announcement - Some changes on reboot | The Legend of Mir

Announcement Some changes on reboot

Celestial armours are 160 the most common armour in game, it's a rares item and didn't receive the increase buff . Grumms, Bahgtrus, Luthics are a common items few lvl above celestial but not by much are much much better now ....well when I thought game couldn't get worse it did ...

There were a few changes on the Arcadia reboot today:

Increased the rate at which Ice Defence reduces Slow / Freezing duration
Increased AC / MAC on armours above level 160
Changed Character Storage cooldown to 1 day

The post Some changes on reboot appeared first on The Legend of Mir.

More...
Character Storage cooldown to 1 day is a permanent change or will be active during Easter event time only?

BTW thank you very much for the well balanced Easter Event (maybe next year you could do a litle quest to reach the main Boss in final stage so we all have a chance to kill it at least 1 time)!!!

Character Storage cooldown to 1 day is a permanent change or will be active during Easter event time only?

BTW thank you very much for the well balanced Easter Event (maybe next year you could do a litle quest to reach the main Boss in final stage so we all have a chance to kill it at least 1 time)!!!
Only active during easter event. and good idea, I didn't even get to kill Baalram (final stage boss) because it was always off thanks to people camping it and me not knowing when its going to spawn.

Maybe next time allow us to return back to lava temple 5f from KR that way we don't have to run back all the way, It really gets frustrating when you enter lava throne room and boss isnt there so you're forced to tt and run all the way back (this happened to me a lot and i didnt get to kill baalram)

Back