Feature Request - Small idea | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Small idea

Small idea
A skull island made for all players like reboot thier lvl from 100 and those players find kit and skills and do bosses get quest items like ore orc fire/dark chip
For fun

Sounds like a massive idea to me, that would require a lot of handwork, changes and time to implement something like that...

Really dont get what he asking for here (should be in other forum section)
Why would any 1 want to reboot there character to 100 ? then level it back up 195 when its easier to start a character when Skull Island event is on and get 150 with a bit of effort ...HINT HINT SCORPS MORE REGULAR SKULLY ISLANDS PLEASE .........
Easter event was huge boost for many for EXP, some where unhappy with its as it undemined the hard work they put into thier character over many months and years but still exp was there to be had and many used the time to the full, plus no point having quest items over lvl 160 drop for a lvl 100 unless all slots are open on all chars on account ..................they are account bound .
I not being negative just really dont understand what is he asking for with this idea ...

Last edited:
Really dont get what he asking for here (should be in other forum section)
Why would any 1 want to reboot there character to 100 ? then level it back up 195 when its easier to start a character when Skull Island event is on and get 150 with a bit of effort ...HINT HINT SCORPS MORE REGULAR SKULLY ISLANDS PLEASE .........
Easter event was huge boost for many for EXP, some where unhappy with its as it undemined the hard work they put into thier character over many months and years but still exp was there to be had and many used the time to the full, plus no point having quest items over lvl 160 drop for a lvl 100 unless all slots are open on all chars on account ..................they are account bound .
I not being negative just really dont understand what is he asking for with this idea ...
Take his 'idea' with a pinch of salt my friend

Back