Skull Island Orb quest from Hiro | The Legend of Mir

Skull Island Orb quest from Hiro

CakeZ

Newby
Hi,

Stuck on a quest from Hiro at the Skull Island event to make an orb - is there no way to get one at all now that AH is out of the equation?

Many thanks!

Most obvious atm is that you have to buy a DuraOrb from gg shop, havent see any DuraOrbs droped by a mob so far. Except if gamemasters surprising us, putting a carefulKevin inside SkullIsland area during Xmas Event!! (just a suggestion and hope)!!!!

The quest accepts cracked orbs too. If it's a problem then should probably add a Kevin style NPC

The quest accepts cracked orbs too. If it's a problem then should probably add a Kevin style NPC
Yes, I think the only way to get them is of NagaChampion, (skull island 3) I've only seen one person so far complete the quest, the orbs seem a bit rare to me though.

Had loads of gems, but never had an orb. Ended up buying from game shop at 12gg, took 3 attempts. Then just yesterday I got an orb finally, gave it away and the guy said it failed hah. A kevin npc would be perfect I think!

While we're here, any chance you can check if I've dropped and destroyed an ely ore at some point? I've done 8 of the quests but looked in store last night and only see 7 ores, think I might have fucked it but I'm sure I'd remember if I did :(

Back