Should ParaRings work in LMS ? | The Legend of Mir

Should ParaRings work in LMS ?

5starstore

Not here to start a bitch fest lol.... Just wondering if this should maybe be looked at in this place as rev rings arent allowed ? for example all it takes is for a lvl 120 war to para me a max lvl tao for 6 seconds and thats me done for a whole week until i can try again and have the same thing happen xd

Only way for wiz to win is to have PDR, can't use half our skills in there that would normally be used in pvp so I don't even bother, reminds me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOa037HJGb4

"You can't translocate, you can't firewall, you can't bloodstorm, hell you can't PVP honey. Shit I can't swim I know I can't, so you know what I do I stay my black ass out the pool"

Only way for wiz to win is to have PDR, can't use half our skills in there that would normally be used in pvp so I don't even bother, reminds me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOa037HJGb4

"You can't translocate, you can't firewall, you can't bloodstorm, hell you can't PVP honey. Shit I can't swim I know I can't, so you know what I do I stay my black ass out the pool"

ha indeed!

this being stuck on attack all mode makes you rape your pets too..... surely we can be on a mode where we are able to not attack our own pets.

yeah the attack all thing is a bit iffy aswell lol , i wanna stay next to my wizzies but their AOE will hit my pets then my pets go on my own guild lol

ha indeed!

this being stuck on attack all mode makes you rape your pets too..... surely we can be on a mode where we are able to not attack our own pets.

It's even worse when you forget to change mode afterwards and whole group is pking each other before anyone notices

well the fact its not a free for all, Change's should be made to make it more suitable to what it is. Party vs Party.

It's called last man standing for a reason, just wait for a party vs party event maybe in near future? In my opinion para should work, as should tao pets or wiz pets, or a pro ring.
BC only works well if ur higher than the opponent, so get level'd if u don't wanna get BC. Slow effect i think all class have it and there's a counter for it. No case here.

Got to agree on the hitting own pets problem tho, should have a mode/fix for that.

All special items should just not work in there full stop(para/pro/rev) and all skills should be enabled as otherwise your effectively making classes weaker than they are normally which defeats the whole point

Back