Question - Server Reboot | The Legend of Mir

Question Server Reboot

My best guess would be on a friday. And I would assume he is waiting for the Halloween pets to finish before he reboots.

Yeah.. hope some adjustments to be made especially on item price. No point doing cash run atm. And goldbar price make me thinking of selling 1 my kidney to buy it. Let alone buying buffs.

Yeah.. hope some adjustments to be made especially on item price. No point doing cash run atm. And goldbar price make me thinking of selling 1 my kidney to buy it. Let alone buying buffs.
I'm assuming the gold adjustments were intentional. Gold used to be something that was in demand, but recently it's been far too easy to make, most of the top players had more gold than they could ever use. For the last year or so, gold bars have been cheaper than ever, we've had a total gravy train, now he's making us go back to working for it a bit and I think that's a good thing. Gold bar prices nudging their way back up is a good thing, they've a long way to go. When I started playing this server they were going for 45gg

I agree that the gold price for selling items is intentional and should remain like that. When I started playing the price for gold bars was anything between 20-25gg. It's nice to see them coming back to somewhere near those prices.

The problem with inflated gold prices is thus many casual players just don’t gemerate the income on say a monthly basis to start to fully socket gear and rely on events to build up coffers to enable socketing etc . The last event is was very frustrating for many when the sell price dropped by 50% it meant having to decide what scroll to use to open an item if use 900k you made a loss 99% of the time this has knock on effect as many open items where inferior and even though mythical where not as saleable in ah …
Add the cost of salvage to that etc etc
This last event if is the norm will require thinking outside the box to generate income to future build gear etc decisions like ok I only open amulets with 900k scroll etc ….
Be interesting to see if it will be the norm or just a fluke bug at this year’s Halloween….

I'm assuming the gold adjustments were intentional. Gold used to be something that was in demand, but recently it's been far too easy to make, most of the top players had more gold than they could ever use. For the last year or so, gold bars have been cheaper than ever, we've had a total gravy train, now he's making us go back to working for it a bit and I think that's a good thing. Gold bar prices nudging their way back up is a good thing, they've a long way to go. When I started playing this server they were going for 45gg
I couldn't disagree more. There are plenty of things in this game that are absurdly hard to get or are absurdly expensive. Gold shouldn't be one of them.

My hope is that it was done during event due to arcane vault.

If this is a permanent thing then scorp needs to drop all other gold sink expenses, repair bills, costs of sockets, costs of myth sockets, costs of guild shields etc.

Gold bar prices going up means nothing to me, I don't buy them, I don't sell them.

As it stands I will never again be able to add a myth socket to any item (as i will be unable to generate the gold thro my own gameplay) unless I buy the gold of those sitting on massive piles of the stuff.

I refuse to make those 'luck few' gg rich and I don't know why scorp would have any intentions in aiding this.

it's a very detrimental move for the more 'casual' player, potentially a game ending one.

Basing item sell prices on what the insanely rich people of this game have will murder the game for casual and low level players.

End of discussion.

People simply are not going to throw 30$ at socketing a weapon.

I'm sure some people have 50 mules of cele Ely crystals runes and chests, but new players dont,, and if you continually keep raising the bar for entry into this game it WILL drive players off the server.

-edit-

I refuse to buy gold bars, just an fyi.

So if I get to the point of killing and selling items isn't sustainable game play I would probably move on as well.

God help anyone outside heroes league if the new sale prices of items remain what they are to the shops, it already cost more to hunt/repair 120 - 180+ long before this 'tweak'.

"If this is a permanent thing then scorp needs to drop all other gold sink expenses, repair bills, costs of sockets, costs of myth sockets, costs of guild shields etc."

couldn't agree more.

Back