Rune Extraction Tool Poll! | The Legend of Mir

Rune Extraction Tool Poll!

Keep Or Remove Rune Extraction Tool (180+)

• Total voters

Mustafa13

1700947166761.png

Poll to keep this tool, I believe that its unfair for it to be removed permanently from the gameshop,

P.S Please don't permanently remove it - At the very least make it come back each event or like once a year.

The 3rd option is the most balanced and fair one, however quite a few of us would like it to be kept in GG shop, who's with me!

Sorry but I lost all interest when tool was limited to items 180+.

I have used it once to get two fury runes back from a (thankfully 180+) item but the majority of my kit is under 180. I am lvl 196...

Of course, a tool like this wouldn't be necessary if more runes dropped but I digress.

GM stated in the past that he would never add a tool like this. But it was an unfortunate requirement to help ease the pain for people who had lost out big-time in the removal of bound kit

It would benefit me to keep them, but I think ultimately for the good of the server they should be removed as planned, if anything it's wild they've been kept even this long. Probably should have been only for 1 or 2 weeks after bound kit removal update

I chose remove it permanently however I think everything deserves its place in the game if it is implemented in the way AlsirAl has described.

GM stated in the past that he would never add a tool like this. But it was an unfortunate requirement to help ease the pain for people who had lost out big-time in the removal of bound kit

It would benefit me to keep them, but I think ultimately for the good of the server they should be removed as planned, if anything it's wild they've been kept even this long. Probably should have been only for 1 or 2 weeks after bound kit removal update
Why do you say people lost out?

The kit was exactly the same before and after? The change just meant people can now see (and pick up) the item if you drop it?

Not sure I see a loss, even less sure why if there was a loss some were 'compensated' and others were not.

I know the above has been done to death, but if people can't see that things like the above are really not in the servers best interests I.e. not treating players the same, then we really have gone down a very dark rabbit hole indeed.

Pay to win is bad enough. Pay to be treated more favourably than others is a whole new level of wrongness...

Option 4: add to the drop files at a silly rare rate, dragon evo stone rarity
It's a good idea, Al 👍

To be fair tho, if it is at evo stone rarity then it might as well be removed from game as, in all the years I have been playing, I have never seen an evolution stone drop 😃

I been thinking about this
How about making it part of the reward for the 3rd part weapon and armour quests
I know many that working to complete and makes sense that you would want to upgrade the runes on these aswell once completed when the tool was in the gg shop people just couldn’t gather all the mats needed for 3rd upgrade ….
Let’s face it it’s a nice nod for the all the effort put in on completing 3rd quest ……

Do you keep the runes after Extraction?
Yes, that's the main reason people extract them, to get the runes out of kit that they don't need any more to use them on newer kit

As I said earlier in the thread, the tool actively benefits me personally, but I voted to remove it and I stick by that vote, as the server as a whole is better off without them.

Newer players rely on low and mid level kit that was very valuable at the time it was made (and was high level at the time) being really cheap now since the top players move on from it onto higher level stuff. Having this tool essentially deletes that part of the market. You can already see the effects of it, new players power levelling to 180+ or 190+ or even higher, wandering around in level 160 kit because all the decent 180+ stuff has been harvested for runes with this tool

Personally i think it should stay, it enables players too access runes easier as the market value would decrease on the runes. That's my unbiased opinion as i have countless runes of all kinds in my store so i wouldn't personally benefit financially but it would benefit the server a whole across the board.

Looks like this has gone from the game shop now, does it only come back with events?
Not even just with events. It was first put in shop temporarily to counteract a big change that got made (bound items were removed). It wasn't planned to ever return, I was very surprised to see it in shop again during this event

Back