revamp of game and skills | The Legend of Mir

revamp of game and skills

badgal123p69

hey there

people like my self and azze and zade made good points on a revamp on quest and moster kill achievements ... like they want a crystal cave moster points ....... (Zade) will tell u more

and more quest in crystal and all over as in (azze) will tell u more

my little add in to post was (Visits) on achievements there 2 places on that list u cannot get to from any maps only if you have a guild wall ... allways said this is a little unfair places like Lucifersplace and angels exile

now we have the others achievement list ( light up your path ) been here in the game for a good while still not got tryed everything can someone maybe help in that path

( last man standing) achievement points this 1 is a push but can there maybe be other last man standing for all the lower lvl people in the game just to get this achevement point were if you have won you cant get back in with no reward like no box gift for winning on other day ( would be cool )

(rare items) maybe adding all the new items to that list like celestial items and crystal items holycrystal items and last but not lest lvl 150 gear would give people more of a reason to lvl use within the game

(Tristram/giovanni) the last 3 quests are not working i have done all the rest hopeing for more and the ones that dont work would be great

OKI long post but past part

(SKILLS REVAMP) blizzard and frostfrenzy and others people mite ask about but am going to talk about my 2 i said :)

Blizzard - this skill used to be so OP back in the day i would love to see it getting used agen or maybe make a new skill to redo it if you pick to redo it maybe the skill name should be stormblizzard or blizzardstorm .. got loads of names for it

FrostFrenzy - i seen this skill used this skill it is a little low if u ask me it is a higher lvl skill then firefrenzy but fire will do more damage .... i make a ice kit just to see if frostfrenzty skill would get better i dose not maybe a little messing about with this skill is what is needed

thank you andy and warda if you have took your time to read all this sorry for the long post :)

Awesome post, as you requested ingame, allow me to offer my 2 cents on each of your points

hey there
Hi :)

people like my self and azze and zade made good points on a revamp on quest and moster kill achievements ... like they want a crystal cave moster points ....... (Zade) will tell u more

and more quest in crystal and all over as in (azze) will tell u more
Yeaaah do this!

my little add in to post was (Visits) on achievements there 2 places on that list u cannot get to from any maps only if you have a guild wall ... allways said this is a little unfair places like Lucifersplace and angels exile
I asked about this before and it seems that Lucifer's Palace was actually never on this server at all, only on P69, it was just never removed from the achievements list that got copied over. It does my OCD right in, but I've learned to live with it. The Angels Exile one, well, it's an achievement, if everyone could get there then it wouldn't be much of an achievement :p

now we have the others achievement list ( light up your path ) been here in the game for a good while still not got tryed everything can someone maybe help in that path
This one is possible, I've done it on all my chars, I'll pm you ingame and give you a hint :)

( last man standing) achievement points this 1 is a push but can there maybe be other last man standing for all the lower lvl people in the game just to get this achevement point were if you have won you cant get back in with no reward like no box gift for winning on other day ( would be cool )
This sounds like a great idea in theory, but in practice it brings with it a major balance issue. If high levels can't get in, people will compete on lower level chars, and will spend big bucks on good kits for their noobs, which will drive up the prices of lower level items and make it harder for genuine noobs to get useful kit

(rare items) maybe adding all the new items to that list like celestial items and crystal items holycrystal items and last but not lest lvl 150 gear would give people more of a reason to lvl use within the game
Brilliant idea, do this!

(Tristram/giovanni) the last 3 quests are not working i have done all the rest hopeing for more and the ones that dont work would be great
Yeah it's poo that the last 3 don't seem to do anything, not sure if they ever did or if they are just broken now. I do appreciate that Andy listened to a previous moan of mine about the Monster Killing Madness 2 quest that seemed like it would take a year, and he increased the spawn rates of the mobs required in the noob areas so even though it still takes quite a while, it's actually possible to do now, which is great, and it certainly doesn't make the areas any harder for low levels, he's balanced it really nicely so noobs can still get small lures in lower floors

OKI long post but past part
It's long, but mines longer, how's that make you feel?

(SKILLS REVAMP) blizzard and frostfrenzy and others people mite ask about but am going to talk about my 2 i said :)

Blizzard - this skill used to be so OP back in the day i would love to see it getting used agen or maybe make a new skill to redo it if you pick to redo it maybe the skill name should be stormblizzard or blizzardstorm .. got loads of names for it
Yeah I agree blizzard is kinda useless now, people use armageddon, glacial shower etc. these days which are sufficient, but a new version of blizzard would certainly be quite nice. I am thinking though that the last few wiz updates have been fire and ice orientated, I suspect Andy might have some lightning spells in mind for the next round, just a guess though!

FrostFrenzy - i seen this skill used this skill it is a little low if u ask me it is a higher lvl skill then firefrenzy but fire will do more damage .... i make a ice kit just to see if frostfrenzty skill would get better i dose not maybe a little messing about with this skill is what is needed
I mentioned before an idea for warrior skills in response to a few people complaining about bloodlust not working often enough. Andy has adjusted it slightly but I notice on my warrior it only works on 1v1 skills, it can't be used on mass skills like frost frenzy and fire frenzy. There's also been some well voiced concerns about how bloodstorm for wizards is OP and makes warriors useless. My suggestion to even things up a little was that the next update has new skills for warrior (maybe like level 162 and 168 or something) FireFury and FrostFury, which are just like their Frenzy counterparts but do a little bit more damage and also can include bloodlust, so you steal lots of HP from mobs and can kill big lures easier.

thank you andy and warda if you have took your time to read all this sorry for the long post :)
Your shoe laces are undone mate

Made you look

- - - Updated - - -

Also looks like my idea that you referenced about crystal temple has gone byebye in the forum rollback, so I briefly explain my idea again here...

My thought, just to try and make people do some more actual hunting rather than just bosses all the time, is to introduce some kind of token drop (such as a crystal, or whatever) that drops from normal mobs 1/500 or 1/1000 or something like that. When you collect a certain number of these you can trade them for a prize box (10 crystals gets u a small prize box, 20 gets u a larger one, 30 gets u the best one, that kind of thing). Then you can choose to open the prize box whenever it suits you and get a random thing.

If it works well in CT, maybe the concept could also be extended to other areas.

A (possibly simpler to implement) version of this could be to add some extra incentive to the boss kill and monster kill achievements, where instead of just getting some tiny and meaningless extra experience, you get something uselful like an orb or a fancy torch

Back