Returning to server | The Legend of Mir

Returning to server

EggMan

Newby
Hi guys I am returning to server I was never a big player but if anyone wants to help teach me the ropes again it would be much appreciated.

I need help with what kit to aim for, spell prices and a guild. Not looking for handouts just advice and a bit of craic.

Thanks /EggMan 109 warr

90% of the mir community are good helpfull players, and alot of good advice here on forums.
In terms of guilds several good ones out there just depends what you want from a guild.
Third Dawn
Immortals
Legends
Dragons
Mongols
Justdoone

Many many more, il proberly get called out for missing someone

Yep you missed TheGoodFellas :p

The good who?

Hi guys I am returning to server I was never a big player but if anyone wants to help teach me the ropes again it would be much appreciated.

I need help with what kit to aim for, spell prices and a guild. Not looking for handouts just advice and a bit of craic.

Thanks /EggMan 109 warr

Welcome :)

Guilds were changed last year to encourage player activity. Now there are what's known as "Build Points" which players earn by killing bosses and super/champion monsters, any points earned by players will go towards the guild total. Guilds cost build points to keep stable, and the more members there are the more points they cost to maintain. So members need to gain as many build points as possible. Any extra build points can be spent levelling up the guild (to increase member cap, level 0 guild has cap of 10 members, this can be increased up to maximum of 30), the points can also be spent on guild shields, which give everyone in the guild certain boosts (such as increased exp, gold find, crtical hit etc.). If a guild doesn't get enough points each day to maintain stability it will drop stability points and can eventually even go down a level. For this reason most of the big guilds are quite strict about members pulling their weight and gaining build points. At your level it won't really be possible for you to get a lot, but if a guild sees your potential they will take a chance on you that you will grow and become a valued member. Most of the guilds listed above (by marcus78) will be worth talking to about this and most people are very supportive and can help you out further with that!

Message me ingame any time you need advice I'm always happy to help unless I'm afk which is most of the time haha

- - - Updated - - -

I made a quick list of item names, there's plenty missing but this is the main ones to look for. Apologies for poor quality I'm aware this is a badly compressed photo of a screenshot of a spreadsheet, I'm at work and it's the best I can do without putting in actual effort, sue me
20190424_223747-1-min.jpg

Thanks for the information. It's really helpful, I think I'll focus on levelling for a while before I look at guild then.

Tips on making money would be handy if anyone has any, my
Kit needs a makeover lol and I'm missing a few skills.

What I used to do is full my bag with pet food and sell it to the peddler in Arcadia , u get 16k for L / XL pet food then when your higher and hunting harder places you will get cinderblooms and peachblooms dropping which gets you 50k each nagafur also gets you 25k.

But untill you see blooms dropping your best sticking with the pet food as that's worth more than the lower lvl plants

Back