Request to Keep Skull Island - Full Time or least extend it ..... | The Legend of Mir

Request to Keep Skull Island - Full Time or least extend it .....

Gritt

Hi , love skull Island the concept the quests the ease to get new players up to a decent level so the can join the "Big World ".
As it sort started without much warning after the delay ......and overlapped the main Halloween event please can you make this a permanent feature or make it last a little longer ..... I know of a few new players that we trying to get up to speed .....
Thanks

That would also benefit me. I was busy with work the first week of the newbie event so had a lot of catching up to do, was having a lot of fun there but abandoned it when the main event started. Would enjoy even another week on there so I can finish off the quests

If we can't keep it all the time you could implement it between the long gap between Easter Event and Halloween maybe? or even hold this event every quarter. That way people who get new Elysium items in between do have a nice chance of upgrading them. Especially without access to Epic caves are not on during the time the guild goes due to timezone issues or work.

We don't intend to keep it active, however we were considering running it before/after the Xmas event as well. After that would be considered based on feedback etc :)

I'll be honest here. If it weren't for this I and people I play with would have never gotten to the levels we did. We play more have more fun, etc... my only gripe is a stupid one and that is some of the quest items are once per account and not character. I understand the subscription thing but the Tele stone would really have helped my warrior lol

Best event I have ever played, well done to the gms for adding this. It's really good for new players they can catch up more easier.

I agree on extending this skull island or..
Suggestion: after the event finishes you could keep the map on, but not allow new characters to teleport into there when they create new char, that way the ppl who are already there can just stay there and then leave the next week or two or so as they will.

Either way, really decent event anyone new/low lvl who didn't play this is really missing out I havent had this much fun in ages honestly!

Yea I would have stayed and leveled more but not knowing what would happen if i didnt leave, I left. Wish I hadn't. Made two toons to 140 and would have stayed if I knew we could.

Absolutely most fun I have had in ages , loved it still not killed eve cuz event took people away so no big group to kill that aside complete riot was had .
Good vibes chilled environment and some nice surprises
Thanks

To be honest it should be brought back perma and allow anyone under 150 to Tele back. It helps to bridge the gap between new and old players. I'm a new player on Arcadia. Hadn't played Mir in almost 15 years since original mir. And this helped me catch up to people I play with. Met a lot of awesome helpful people along the way also.

To be honest it should be brought back perma and allow anyone under 150 to Tele back. It helps to bridge the gap between new and old players. I'm a new player on Arcadia. Hadn't played Mir in almost 15 years since original mir. And this helped me catch up to people I play with. Met a lot of awesome helpful people along the way also.
Yeah I was thinking about a similar request, maybe to add an NPC in BW which takes you there with a charge to enter like a high amount of demon souls, and obviously restrict to under level 150. I think it would be very popular.

However I think the danger though is that it will be overrun with high level players just making chars for the purpose of camping bosses there, which subtracts from the experience for genuinely new players.

There's definitely a lot of potential but we have to be mindful of the original purpose of the area and that is to encourage new players to join, not to give existing players somewhere new to farm.

Tough one to call really, but ultimately I'm sure GM will make the decision that is right for the server

Back