Reptilian hunter | The Legend of Mir

Reptilian hunter

wicksey

Dear Warda,
I've just leveled globster to a reptilian hunter and the Intel has dropped by 100 MC. The skill it uses is green poisoning,.
Is this correct to drop so much? Also green poison is very low attack level. Can you please look into adjusting this please.
Otherwise pet is about as much use as a rabbit.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

I agree mate, I have a reptilian hunter and thought it is quite weak. Winged oma is far better for poison

Also noticed its attack speed went from 1.1 to 1.7? Tbh pet is better as a red globster. Doesn't make sense higher it levels lower its attack rate and speed gets. Real shame. Hope GMs sort for us or explain why set up this way. Would maybe better if used a multi arrow spread on mobs, say 3 arrows at the same time...
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Also noticed its attack speed went from 1.1 to 1.7? Tbh pet is better as a red globster. Doesn't make sense higher it levels lower its attack rate and speed gets. Real shame. Hope GMs sort for us or explain why set up this way. Would maybe better if used a multi arrow spread on mobs, say 3 arrows at the same time...
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Went from 1.1 to 1.7 ? That's an increase? Is 1.7 slower than 1.1 ?

No attack speed decrease from 1.1 sec per hit to 1.7 secs very strange.
Would be happy with decrease if hunter hit multi targets...

- - - Updated - - -

Only think decrease is due to as pet levels it gets more powerful. But with drop in MC it doesn't appear too.
Said that it's dc did go up.. Useful for melee attack but not from distance attack.
Maybe I don't fully understand mechanics of this pet, but seems to be a distance killer.
Will wait to see what new arcamon list upgrade tells me.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Last edited:
No attack speed decrease from 1.1 sec per hit to 1.7 secs very strange.
Would be happy with decrease if hunter hit multi targets...

- - - Updated - - -

Only think decrease is due to as pet levels it gets more powerful. But with drop in MC it doesn't appear too.
Said that it's dc did go up.. Useful for melee attack but not from distance attack.
Maybe I don't fully understand mechanics of this pet, but seems to be a distance killer.
Will wait to see what new arcamon list upgrade tells me.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Yes I'm looking forward to seeing the updated list. Maybe we get it when new update is released.

Also interesting will new areas in update have new arcamons? Been thinking of buying some evo stones for my existing pets but maybe worth waiting for now since we don't know yet...

worked out stats wing oma v rep hunter.
both lvl 158
w/oma= 7760,60-182,66-199,414-522(DC),235-470(MC)
r/hunt= 6250,78-224,72-217,382-700(DC),165-330(MC)
both attack speed 1.7 and walk speed 0.6...
w/oma intel level 41@ 470 mc
r/hunt intel level 45@ 330 mc (note this dropped 100 mc on evo from red globster to rep hunter?)
both with UE, both pets distance kill, why does rep hunt need 700 dc firing arrows? pet don't make sense:(

Last edited:
When they evolve, they are completely different monsters. Stats will change.

On paper, the Reptilian Hunter and Winged Oma are very similar. Hunter leans more towards the physical/DC damage and Oma towards a magic damage with the red poison buff aiding. Based on what I see I would choose the Hunter over the Oma, given the right balance of stats.

Of course, I would need to test more in reality not just on paper.

When they evolve, they are completely different monsters. Stats will change.

On paper, the Reptilian Hunter and Winged Oma are very similar. Hunter leans more towards the physical/DC damage and Oma towards a magic damage with the red poison buff aiding. Based on what I see I would choose the Hunter over the Oma, given the right balance of stats.

Of course, I would need to test more in reality not just on paper.

many thanks for reply but hunter is distance killer, thought dc was for tank mobs? does its arrows hit with dc or dc works once mob poisoned ?

Back