Regular updates | The Legend of Mir

Regular updates

deanouk25

Can this be addressed, time and time again user count rises but content is too slow.

Even a minor update every 3 months, a reworked cave or a new one would go along way to keeping users playing

100% behind that. Just a little minor update every couple of months would remind us the game is still going :)

I agree completely. Each time we release something it is another thing added to a huge column of content that needs constantly refreshing. If we don't keep the early game relevant then new players don't enjoy the game and there's no new blood circulating.

There's some good news however. We have been working on some new maps, some of which we hope to use for Halloween so that you don't get stuck with Hellraiser or Scarefest again

I agree completely. Each time we release something it is another thing added to a huge column of content that needs constantly refreshing. If we don't keep the early game relevant then new players don't enjoy the game and there's no new blood circulating.

There's some good news however. We have been working on some new maps, some of which we hope to use for Halloween so that you don't get stuck with Hellraiser or Scarefest again

Glad to see maybe change is around the corner. Server has always been focused on the next tier and the next level cap.

A change to release content or re-work content to a use able exsistance would be fantastic.

Increasing the level cap, and adding a new cave only relevant to higher levels, only increases the gap between the new and old players. While also, only becomes a short term fix to keeping players active. 9 times out of 10 the new soft cap is geeked to and content becomes exhausted.

Would much rather see a level cap increase ever 12 months and a new/re-worked cave every 3 months. Whether this be for end game or mid game, would just be something fresh and new to enjoy.

Keeping the level cap in place until its reached would also afford newer players that little bit longer to start closing the gap. Even if someone was to hit 170. It would be much easier to higher the hard cap by 5 and leaving the soft cap in place.

Glad to see maybe change is around the corner. Server has always been focused on the next tier and the next level cap.

A change to release content or re-work content to a use able exsistance would be fantastic.

Increasing the level cap, and adding a new cave only relevant to higher levels, only increases the gap between the new and old players. While also, only becomes a short term fix to keeping players active. 9 times out of 10 the new soft cap is geeked to and content becomes exhausted.

Would much rather see a level cap increase ever 12 months and a new/re-worked cave every 3 months. Whether this be for end game or mid game, would just be something fresh and new to enjoy.

Keeping the level cap in place until its reached would also afford newer players that little bit longer to start closing the gap. Even if someone was to hit 170. It would be much easier to higher the hard cap by 5 and leaving the soft cap in place.

Tbh i agree, theres so many caves people dont even venture into.

even for low levels, the items from those low level caves are shite, or too far winded, Re-Vamp, Re-Use, increase the base level to 50 and possibly give them some base 50 kit, lets be fair, most of us high levels just give noobs 100k, to instantly get 50 anyways.. lol

Bring back BugCave strong version obv with badass EC. Also can revive StoneTemple and OKS in omacabe f2. “ keep the early game relevant” you will nail it with those maps updated.

Bring back BugCave strong version obv with badass EC. Also can revive StoneTemple and OKS in omacabe f2. “ keep the early game relevant” you will nail it with those maps updated.

Yes quite agree would love to use whole of bug cave again spent many months years in those caves Oma Cave, Bug Cave, Stone Temple, etc.

Ye would love guild hunts to EC and some solo lvlin looking for random Evil tongs

Ye would love guild hunts to EC and some solo lvlin looking for random Evil tongs

Haha yeah. I really like the way Crystalline and Naga City have had their lower floors maintained and upper floors made much harder for higher levels. The same process could be applied to a lot of other places, with increasingly difficult mobs the deeper you go, so the caves are suitable for all levels.

There isn’t rlly any pk anymore = server’s stale for me, pve is kinda meh, Ice temple crystal the only good things atm, nowt new just rinse and repeat

There isn’t rlly any pk anymore = server’s stale for me, pve is kinda meh, Ice temple crystal the only good things atm, nowt new just rinse and repeat

Will be good to see how many people come back for Halloween event, might have some pk there, remember to not go full pk at the start or you'll scare people off! Let them get comfortable and then invite their friends, then you have a better fight :p

Will be good to see how many people come back for Halloween event, might have some pk there, remember to not go full pk at the start or you'll scare people off! Let them get comfortable and then invite their friends, then you have a better fight :p

I can’t help people coming in hoards acting hard then crying irl when they drop an item when push comes to shove and quitting

Pussies •_•

Lol at little Ibby and Zade...

You really think we stop playing cos of item drops fuck me you are really stupid seems University students still the same ��

Back