Feature Request - Regarding epic cave's | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Regarding epic cave's

vexus

The suggestion is make the weekly enter is per account not char in this way it will be harder plus collecting ores can be at lvl 175+ as elys items lvl so only lvl 175+ can collect ores and if i entered from mine char I can't just swapped other char and go in other guild in this way everyone will need time to make kits

Or char lvl 175+ can enter epic cave only

That what i think is fair ply will be people like dani have nathing just ply will be hard for them

Or as i give u idea to add them on (game shop) it will be per one ore 25 gg =2025gg per one item

Where is the reward in making the entry per account?

People have recently started to use 1 account for their characters so they benefit from exp perks, account wide subscription and sharing account-bound items such as arcamon and upgrade materials. Your suggestion would just deprive them of hunting Elysian ores. I’m sure Daniele has about 30 characters which she acquired one way or another, so it’s going to be hard to slow down somebody who is that committed.

Some of the update towards guild challenge is really good however i don't agree with the one char on account to enter, but I do agree that level cap it at 175+ to enter as noone under this level can use ely kit or add ely orbs to their kit. But now everyone has to grind even harder to collect ely ore while one person has exploited it for months and has nearly a couple of chars full of elysian orb kit. Totally unfair 😒

Back