Ranking Reward Idea's | The Legend of Mir

Ranking Reward Idea's

JnavI

Lo scorp/warda was thinking will there be a TOP 1-3 or TOP 10 ranking rewards something like additional AC/AMC/DC/MC/SC bonus buff or resistances or whatever u can think of based on each char in future? Something like:

Top 1: DC100-100 or MC100-100 or SC100-100 + 10% for all resistances
Top 2: DC80-80 or MC80-80 or SC80-80 + 8% for all resistances
Top 3: DC60-60 or MC60-60 or SC60-60 + 6% for all resistances

And so on......

Something to keep ppl going, something for ppl to look forward to and enjoy lvling in order to get the bonus. I know about soft lvl perks buff but this is about ranking. Any input would be welcomed, thanks.

Lo scorp/warda was thinking will there be a TOP 1-3 or TOP 10 ranking rewards something like additional AC/AMC/DC/MC/SC bonus buff or resistances or whatever u can think of based on each char in future? Something like:

Top 1: DC100-100 or MC100-100 or SC100-100 + 10% for all resistances
Top 2: DC80-80 or MC80-80 or SC80-80 + 8% for all resistances
Top 3: DC60-60 or MC60-60 or SC60-60 + 6% for all resistances

And so on......

Something to keep ppl going, something for ppl to look forward to and enjoy lvling in order to get the bonus. I know about soft lvl perks buff but this is about ranking. Any input would be welcomed, thanks.
LOL should just make you GM or give you @god mode.

Nothing like that, its an open competition and those were merely ideas .

It will make a big massive difference in game which won’t be healthy. What you can do is make a SuperPotion in GG shop which give 25% of every stat.

It will make a big massive difference in game which won’t be healthy. What you can do is make a SuperPotion in GG shop which give 25% of every stat.

K i get ya, maybe some minimal boost, not easy to grind and be at top =P

Rankings would need to work properly first before something like this could be implemented fairly

I wouldn't be in the mind for increasing power stats for top ranking players - adding power to topped power would be messy, plus you're effectively just bridging the catch-up gap even further.

But the concept of having a form of reward for achieving the top ranks isn't a bad shout, even if the outcome was somewhat cosmetic instead of material, thanks for the suggestion.

I wouldn't be in the mind for increasing power stats for top ranking players - adding power to topped power would be messy, plus you're effectively just bridging the catch-up gap even further.

But the concept of having a form of reward for achieving the top ranks isn't a bad shout, even if the outcome was somewhat cosmetic instead of material, thanks for the suggestion.

Makes sense i gotta agree, maybe could think of other kind of rewards/recognition.

Maybe could reuse the "super" and "champion" auras. So top 3 get a red aura round their feet and top 10 get blue aura

And maybe included in soft cap benefits give a 5% discount to game shop ;)

Yeah while your at it add 100-100mc to highest mc in rankings as well.....

/magica

#justsaying
#highestmcwizingame

Heres one for you then, how about, if you are in the top 50, you can make someone below top 50 a slave. The slave gets an exp boost, and the master gets drop rate boost or something?.
This would give the high level chance to get the gear they desire, and the low levels better chance of catching up.

either that or allow top 50 access to a cave if they are in a group that is mass mobs with low stats and good exp rate. at a cost of say...500gamepoints or even 50gamegold, whatever aslong as the cost is something to stop people being in there forever.

Whatever the bonus is, i dont think it should be stat increase, i think it should be incentive to either have better drops, or help lower levels progress, or even 2nd characters to progress.

another idea while typing this all out, is perhaps an npc only top (whatever) can access, that allows 2 direct teleports to bosses of their choice per day.

Heres one for you then, how about, if you are in the top 50, you can make someone below top 50 a slave. The slave gets an exp boost, and the master gets drop rate boost or something?.
This would give the high level chance to get the gear they desire, and the low levels better chance of catching up.

either that or allow top 50 access to a cave if they are in a group that is mass mobs with low stats and good exp rate. at a cost of say...500gamepoints or even 50gamegold, whatever aslong as the cost is something to stop people being in there forever.

Whatever the bonus is, i dont think it should be stat increase, i think it should be incentive to either have better drops, or help lower levels progress, or even 2nd characters to progress.

another idea while typing this all out, is perhaps an npc only top (whatever) can access, that allows 2 direct teleports to bosses of their choice per day.

the first idea would be incredibly annoying for one simple reason, everyone in the top 50 would be constantly bugged by pms from people begging to be their slave to get the exp boost, get enough begging pms as it is don't need any more thanks lol

Back