Protection rings | The Legend of Mir

Protection rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkstyle12

Do these have a 5minute cooldown before they work after they’re equipped? If not I think they need that to make it fair on warriors rev rings

We understand your frustration Dark, and as Scorpian rightly said this was more an unintended side effect from the recent updates. The RevivalRing revive procedures are being looked at closely and may see some minor adjustments in the very near future. We appreciate your patience and understanding on the matter.

I can assure you we are not sat idle, the thought alone is a luxury...

Do like this. In addition to the current effect. Give prot rings a similar effect to rev rings but it refills your mana to full when mana reaches 0. Give it a 1-2 min cool down because right now I'd rather use a regular prot ring, because I only switch it on when I'm very low. Have been trying to sell my pearl prot ring for weeks now. I see 0 Wiz around having a prot ring on all the time. Even in pvp

- - - Updated - - -

My suggestion in solving the rev ring problem.
Making it cooldown even when it is in your inventory and not equipped. Is that very hard to program?
Don't think it will change the dynamic of current PvP style because who would want to risk kit for 1-2 percent gain in stats.

Last edited:
Do these have a 5minute cooldown before they work after they’re equipped? If not I think they need that to make it fair on warriors rev rings

So petty... i dont even use a pro ring and i could probably kill you without a rev ring as well 🤣

P.s. any restriction applied to pro ring like a 1min safe zone and 5 min none safezone cool down should apply to para ring as well only fair 👍

With all due respect, I'm going to close this thread as I can see this very quickly turning into a flame war with no real valuable input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back