Problem with friends list | The Legend of Mir

Problem with friends list

Anduril

Newby
Hello,

I seem to have a problem with friend list. I added friends but they don't appear in my friends list.
If i want to re-add friend it states person is already a friend.
Any options on how to solve this ?

Regards,

Check that when you open your friends list, that the tab at the top is selected on friends and not enemies

This has been reported before, there's been 2 or 3 people with exactly the same issue but it seems very rare. GM investigated and couldn't figure out what the problem was or reproduce it :/

The problem is the separation character used. Mir uses dot "." and your windows uses most likely comma "," which is common in some eu and other countries. Simply change the separator in the windows settings from comma (or whatever ur systen uses) to dot.

The problem is the separation character used. Mir uses dot "." and your windows uses most likely comma "," which is common in some eu and other countries. Simply change the separator in the windows settings from comma (or whatever ur systen uses) to dot.
That did the job, thanx. Friends list now visible.

Damn! I should have figured that out. Nice one

Wow you beat zade to it!!

Back