Probably gna regret this but owell | The Legend of Mir

Probably gna regret this but owell

heyya

I think you should unban everyone, servers declining again not must fun things to do I think stripping the accounts and letting them back on maybe on probation or something as much as I hated FC lot atleast they would fight and make the game intresting

Think more frequent content is needed to keep players interested, crystal cave is fine but it's the same map repeated, and the boss is unkillable cuz you can't stop someone from getting at least one power orb. There's a very short list of bosses that drop cele items.

That being said the server always has periods like this and almost always bounces back

I didnt play. In active way mate. I hope Andy could shows me mercy and allow me have my account back p,s I got access to high lvling war. But speed79 is myself

Do you have any proof to backup this statement? Or are you chatting shit again? Swear half you lot have split personality’s.

Once again your wrong. Ner0z got banned, then in-banned, then banned again.

Ye, 3g was one half of speed. He plays via....

Does moh play it I don't know neither do I care. Just pointing out a fact.

Under no post have I "chatted" shit, speed too has been unbanned several times in the past. For someone who quits on a monthly basis, you certainly think you know a lot.

Toodles.

Under no post have I "chatted" shit, speed too has been unbanned several times in the past. For someone who quits on a monthly basis, you certainly think you know a lot.

Toodles.

Toodles xD !! Long time since ive heard that expression haha love it

I think you should unban everyone, servers declining again not must fun things to do I think stripping the accounts and letting them back on maybe on probation or something as much as I hated FC lot atleast they would fight and make the game intresting

+1 i think unbanning ppl would bring server more fun

Do you have any proof to backup this statement? Or are you chatting shit again? Swear half you lot have split personality’s.

Once again your wrong. Ner0z got banned, then in-banned, then banned again.

Temp ban like a punishment
Perm ban like fyk off you taking da p1$$.

Toodles.

Were have i claimed I've quit on a monthly basis, yet again, you're facts are invalid.

You make me laugh, you really do, you claim you don't chat shit, but if i could be arsed, i'd quote half your posts, and you'd soon come to the same conclusion as i did...

You chat shit on the forums to act big, like you've always done.

Honestly don't know why i'm replying, really don't, cause its out of boredom and the fact you make yourself look stupid with 90% of the shit you talk.

Ner0z. Not my mate dont forget he stay with you and with 5startao guild for long-term. And I pked him lods

Back