Power Orbs | The Legend of Mir

Power Orbs

UnKnownAngel

Leading Contributor
Can this be reviewed please, I absolutely love the idea of this, along with the challenge what comes with it and the teamwork it requires, but it is so easy for one player to ruin the whole thing. Like what has happened tonight, we hunted for quite some time and gathered 7 orbs, one player took 1 orb and stood in Arcadia claiming to have sold it on auction house lol.
Its bad enough they can be taken from the map yet alone traded on the auction house, I feel this is a massive opportunity for sly players to cause grief and damage the experience of gameplay for other players, which they are not hesitating in doing so.

Take their names and blacklist em off groups in future. Nothing much can be done, its all about trust and cooperating. Get a larger group and split to get all orbs.

Can this be reviewed please, I absolutely love the idea of this, along with the challenge what comes with it and the teamwork it requires, but it is so easy for one player to ruin the whole thing. Like what has happened tonight, we hunted for quite some time and gathered 7 orbs, one player took 1 orb and stood in Arcadia claiming to have sold it on auction house lol.
Its bad enough they can be taken from the map yet alone traded on the auction house, I feel this is a massive opportunity for sly players to cause grief and damage the experience of gameplay for other players, which they are not hesitating in doing so.

like I said bought from ah thinking was buff item was not so sold it back on ah someone bought while I was logged off..
was about 3 hours before you ask if I had one. must been someone else in there with you. I don't work on grief play unlike some players.

Back