Potential Server crash... | The Legend of Mir

Potential Server crash...

ditoal

Just thought Id warn you Scorp that the forum been very buggy today also the logins on the actual game is throwing up a error message on some attempts (didnt grab a screenshot) but says something about problems connecting to the Account Server

Also we had quite a few full all player lags last night where about 8 of us all lagged at same time on a few occasions

Just didnt want it going off the full weekend :p

I love when stuff like this happens when I'm at work and can't play cos it gives me a chance to geek out. I noticed the forum not loading correctly a few times so I started monitoring the host, the datacentre does have some minor issues on a small number of servers but nothing major, probably just them doing some hardware maintenance

There was an intervention made on the login server and the motherboard was replaced. Hopefully the matter is now resolved. We will look into the potential options to mitigate this in the future

I love when stuff like this happens when I'm at work and can't play cos it gives me a chance to geek out. I noticed the forum not loading correctly a few times so I started monitoring the host, the datacentre does have some minor issues on a small number of servers but nothing major, probably just them doing some hardware maintenance

You are awsome!!

Back