Feature Request - Portable Item Deposit | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Portable Item Deposit

GoldieDragon

I'd like to request the possibility to store items on the go. No idea how it would work, just thought I'd throw the idea out there.

Thanks

There used to be Bags slot that you added to your back pack as it is now you have bag and quest but quest dont work as yet
but was slots like main bag -quest -ores -gems- herbs and you could only place or when picked up when into the correct assigned bag slot , the extra bags where made via a quest line if rem right and some bigger slotted bags dropped or were crafted...................

Another great suggestion would be to make pots, or pot bundles, rt or rt bundles. Or alchemy materials like ancient lichens etc stack up to x amount. Cause I cant lie bag on this server is very small you can barely carry good amounts of hp/mp with alot of RTS leaving you no space for crafting materials and stuff

Another great suggestion would be to make pots, or pot bundles, rt or rt bundles. Or alchemy materials like ancient lichens etc stack up to x amount. Cause I cant lie bag on this server is very small you can barely carry good amounts of hp/mp with alot of RTS leaving you no space for crafting materials and stuff
There are already ways around that, just need to play smarter not harder 😁

theres way around it yes.

Also mobile storage would open a hole can of worms with pots and indefinite hunt length, its a basic game mechanic that's there for a reason basically and cant see it been changed but u never know

What's "The way around it", I know for a fact that Bag has 40 slots, 16 of them (top 2 rows) will be used for potions 8hp bundles, 8mp bundles which aint even much, and then you have a row thats used for RT's.

So you're left with 16 slots in the end, this is assuming you store 8hp bundles, 8mp bundles, and 8 rt bundles, which definitely isn't enough for a long hunt. If you get item drops etc you'll have less than 8 slots for alchemy materials and crafting stuff and unfortunately they aren't stackable :/

The only way around it is possibly taking only 1 hp bundle 1 mp bundle and then looting every single pot you find on the floor but that's not really efficient or fun to do

Still not a valid reason for pots rt bundles, benes etc to be made stackable like most recent mir servers tbf

Still not a valid reason for pots rt bundles, benes etc to be made stackable like most recent mir servers tbf
Pots, you can use less if you play smart
RT, you can buy from game shop 1gg for bundle
Bene, take the weapon you want to use them on and use them as you go along

What's "The way around it", I know for a fact that Bag has 40 slots, 16 of them (top 2 rows) will be used for potions 8hp bundles, 8mp bundles which aint even much, and then you have a row thats used for RT's.

So you're left with 16 slots in the end, this is assuming you store 8hp bundles, 8mp bundles, and 8 rt bundles, which definitely isn't enough for a long hunt. If you get item drops etc you'll have less than 8 slots for alchemy materials and crafting stuff and unfortunately they aren't stackable :/

The only way around it is possibly taking only 1 hp bundle 1 mp bundle and then looting every single pot you find on the floor but that's not really efficient or fun to do
Only 8 mp bundles I carry 16 plus on wizz but I get what you saying especially on warrior my pots last 2 mins annoying and who carries 8 hp bunny's I carry max 4 on war 3 on wizz and never run out hp

Only 8 mp bundles I carry 16 plus on wizz but I get what you saying especially on warrior my pots last 2 mins annoying and who carries 8 hp bunny's I carry max 4 on war 3 on wizz and never run out hp
I see, thanks ill try use 4 hp bundles on warr then as for mp rip.. frost frenzy eats mp like cake lol

I see, thanks ill try use 4 hp bundles on warr then as for mp rip.. frost frenzy eats mp like cake lol

If you spam frost frenzy that is also why you’re chomping through pot bundles

You being level 190+ shows the heights that events, gp levelling caves and buying gg can take a player mate and I don’t mean to be harsh but you’ve missed out on tonnes of trial and error experience that you’d of picked up on otherwise

If you spam frost frenzy that is also why you’re chomping through pot bundles

You being level 190+ shows the heights that events, gp levelling caves and buying gg can take a player mate and I don’t mean to be harsh but you’ve missed out on tonnes of trial and error experience that you’d of picked up on otherwise
I don't spam frost frenzy I actually use fire frenzy, but as a warrior no matter what skill I use I burn through MP very quick.
Which is why i don't bother picking up alchemy stuff to sell them to NPC as my bag space is very limited.

Also i've been playing p69 since 2018 so i'm not new to playing warr, its the same thing..

Back