Pointless drops, great exp. | The Legend of Mir

Pointless drops, great exp.

UnKnownAngel

Leading Contributor
What I don't get is why does lvl 123 zealot items and things still drop at these events? Especially in the 130+ area, I obviously quick sell them for a few hundred K as probably do most other players as that's mostly what they're good for, but I just don't see why higher level gear can't be added, 137 kit ideally?

Also could anyone confirm if they have seen the letter 'i' drop from any mobs? I'm trying to spell the word TERRIFYING but have every letter and not seen an i anywhere! Definitely got my i's peeled too.

On the whole, thanks for the event.

Also could anyone confirm if they have seen the letter 'i' drop from any mobs? I'm trying to spell the word TERRIFYING but have every letter and not seen an i anywhere! Definitely got my i's peeled too.

i have a letter " i " . so they do drop, but what are we supposed to do with them? i cant find an NPC or anything? any info would be helpful

i have a letter " i " . so they do drop, but what are we supposed to do with them? i cant find an NPC or anything? any info would be helpful

The NPC is at the back of the main boss room. You spell out words to turn pumpkins into more useful things

Thanks. I am going to rearrange all the drop tables and add the higher level gear which I accidentally missed!

Reboot at 17:00 GMT, server back online at 17:15 GMT

Last edited:
Thanks. I am going to rearrange all the drop tables and add the higher level gear which I accidentally missed!

thats very naughty of you/... letting us all down??? while your at it please add armours and more uni items please.. lvl 150+ items preffered. also any chance you can remove expiry dates on some of these event items.. such as the VoodooMask.. its already no repair and u get them in dura 4... so maybe let us keep this beauty... critical strike is great.

Thanks

Appreciate it and I look forward to my 3-4 hour stint online tonight now :tears_of_joy:

Just in time for me going on holiday lol. Might have to sneak online for a bit before my flight!

Back