Please help i want to come back | The Legend of Mir

Please help i want to come back

as title , really want to come back to game but cant find my main account. i reset accounts to e-mail but my main isnt there (Scout). Has it been deleted? if so can i recover it? unsure why it would be under any other e-mail address unless its under my old virgin.net account then they closed down a long time ago so that e-mail doesnt exist anymore.

On another note hey to any1 who knows me that still plays

Scout (Arcadia)

sinature was from when i played p69 long ago

Last edited:
as title , really want to come back to game but cant find my main account. i reset accounts to e-mail but my main isnt there (Scout). Has it been deleted? if so can i recover it? unsure why it would be under any other e-mail address unless its under my old virgin.net account then they closed down a long time ago so that e-mail doesnt exist anymore.

On another note hey to any1 who knows me that still plays

Scout (Arcadia)

sinature was from when i played p69 long ago

In all honesty you could spend days figuring it out, in that time you could just make a new account and get higher level than you were already anyway. A player that knows what they are doing can get level 100 in a couple of hours these days

If u need any help ingame to lvl up a char again if matter doesn't get resolved shoot me a Pm when u see me on.

-onyxia

In all honesty you could spend days figuring it out, in that time you could just make a new account and get higher level than you were already anyway. A player that knows what they are doing can get level 100 in a couple of hours these days

its not just about the lvls, all the skills i had and kit on my char that was really rare. Then theres the mob killl count i had done on that char over the years trying to build gamerscore. Those things are not so fast to replace

its not just about the lvls, all the skills i had and kit on my char that was really rare. Then theres the mob killl count i had done on that char over the years trying to build gamerscore. Those things are not so fast to replace

I understand, a lot of this game is about sentimentality.

Maybe make a new char to mess around with for now while you try to sort out your old one?

- - - Updated - - -

If you do make a char, message me ingame, I'll be home soon. And I will help you out a bit

Characters can't be deleted, they can be stored and then re-stored later but never fully 'deleted' as such.

The chances are the account is linked to a different e-mail address/account that you are trying to access.

Characters can't be deleted, they can be stored and then re-stored later but never fully 'deleted' as such.

The chances are the account is linked to a different e-mail address/account that you are trying to access.

Shared account then!

I sent an email to your account, if it's not one you use maybe best to email us on the bottom of this screen to see if we can help

Back