Pet Timers | The Legend of Mir

Pet Timers

Petition to make pet timers freeze in SZ like pots and such do.

Regards, A concerned zoo-keper.
This would be a really good addition. Saves logging out all the time to preserve pet timer and then having to wait for all pets to get full health before heading out.

Pet timers are a waste of time :D they only add to anxiety to peoples game play, get rid of this all together and lets make wizards great again!

/Frankleemad

Pet timers are a waste of time :D they only add to anxiety to peoples game play, get rid of this all together and lets make wizards great again!

/Frankleemad
If timer was to go altogether wouldn't that make your clawed pets last forever? Unless another Wiz steals them from you. I'm not sure how true it is but I've heard they're pretty indestructible

If timer was to go altogether wouldn't that make your clawed pets last forever? Unless another Wiz steals them from you. I'm not sure how true it is but I've heard they're pretty indestructible
I was being sarcastic but i have had my pets for 5 months so the timer doesnt really affect them lasting longer tbh. its just a pain in the arse.

And they can die to mobs / bosses easy if you dont look after them.

/Frankleemad

They are far from indestructible, they die pretty easy in high level places unless you're extremely careful. The biggest threat though is from other players killing them or stealing them

The timer isn't really relevant most of the time and only serves as a tool to increase anxiety

Yeah I agree, whats the point of the additional stress? You can lose them from fighting or stealing already, its not as if you are getting any fightning benefit or making them more powerful by either removing the timer or making it stop in SZ....

It would remove the unnesessary stress and allows wiz to stay logged in for longer. I have to log when i would rather stay online for fear i dont get back in time to retame.

I know its a long running issue, but as noted above, it wouldnt make wiz more powerful so whats the issue....

I was being sarcastic but i have had my pets for 5 months so the timer doesnt really affect them lasting longer tbh. its just a pain in the arse.

And they can die to mobs / bosses easy if you dont look after them.

/Frankleemad
Sorry, didn't get my point across did I. I'm on your side with regards to the timer. When I play my Wiz I've never lost pets to the timer. But it does keep you looking at how long you have left way too often.
I've only heard people say how robust the clawed pets are. My bad for assuming they can't die lol.

They are far from indestructible, they die pretty easy in high level places unless you're extremely careful. The biggest threat though is from other players killing them or stealing them

The timer isn't really relevant most of the time and only serves as a tool to increase anxiety
I agree that the timer is not needed. I think at the least you should be able to have the timer freeze when in a town so you can go afk if needed and not worry about losing your pets.

Ultimately having the timer isn't an issue, it's the fact that unlike any other timer in=game, it doesn't freeze in a SZ. This change would honestly be a long time coming.

Back