Overriding buffs | The Legend of Mir

Overriding buffs

5starstore

is it possible to make it so u can override noob buffs , e.g lvl 20 tao amc/ac buffs me for 2-7ac and 2-10 amc but if i then buff myself im stuck with those buffs for 10mins

Totally makes sense. If I use a Mightypotion with dc+56 and then use another potion with dc80 it automatically over rides it. Same should go with taoist buffs.

I wonder if it would count as grief play to go on a noob tao and buff your enemy before attacking so they can't give themselves proper buffs haha

Giving an enemy a low buff is similar to a debuff. It's an effective tactical move that is/was common place in wars at least.

It's part of the dynamic... your own little taos can screw you over as well, and usually think they are doing good by giving you a buff.

Giving an enemy a low buff is similar to a debuff. It's an effective tactical move that is/was common place in wars at least.

It's part of the dynamic... your own little taos can screw you over as well, and usually think they are doing good by giving you a buff.

Totally correct.

- - - Updated - - -

never knew this being used at wars lol pretty sly

Was a scum move typically done by speed n his gang previously. But I don’t think you could decrease if already buffed by a high lvl.

That gumsun or whatever should come to wars on a lvl 80 tao then he probably be more use debuffing us than he is just running about like a lunatic.

Back