Normal mob drops and biles and other bosses11111 | The Legend of Mir

Normal mob drops and biles and other bosses11111

shadow

From lvl 154-157 - 9-10billion exp later and a good hundred or two biles and other random bosses later... i literally got no drop other than gems.. and im already subscribed.. but that doesn't seem to be doing much favour for me atm. its expensive enough having to buy exp pots for every other hunt.. there is no way i can afford drop pot at the same time. would be nice if you could increase the drops of items from killing normal mobs let alone bosses especially biles. those fat sht hasnt done me no justice at all. maybe have 2 versions of normal bile where the one on main maps are more likely to drop then the ones in KR... promotes ppl to look and hunt.
thanks

Bile Demons are basically tier 3 bosses under Tomb Guardians and Lord of the Dead. They are pretty common and easy to kill. There's also three versions of them, normal, super, champion

Bile Demons are basically tier 3 bosses under Tomb Guardians and Lord of the Dead. They are pretty common and easy to kill. There's also three versions of them, normal, super, champion

yea but everytime one of them spawns, it gets advertised to the whole server.. and there is only one certain group that are quick enough to mobilize a group to go kill them.. an they literally the only one killing all these special ones. some of us like hunting as lone wolfs you know.. or it might take a lil while to find the group and by then its too late.. anyway it be nice if you could increase item drop rates of normal mobs.. it shouldnt be all about exp and pots. tnx

yea but everytime one of them spawns, it gets advertised to the whole server.. and there is only one certain group that are quick enough to mobilize a group to go kill them.. an they literally the only one killing all these special ones.

It's how a guild works...

Back